Home The Bridge

Empathy Gone Wrong Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
85sb593545qq.png
nce1a5pkviai.png

At least it was max honour
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• How ironic... Defiant worf!!!
  • I got a straight drop of Mirror Jennifer Sisko that took mine to 3\4 and 600 honor... Better than average.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you know ... a 5* behold:

- Falcon O'Brien(new), Agent Janeway(1/5), Mirror Kirk(new) - 99% of the time I add *s ... but Janeway is lacklustre (after they removed that key Section 31 trait) and I'm not keen on Kirk ... so I went with one of the cards I've been hoping for (fairly easy choice really) ... it also means that I have almost all crew for the Bashir collection (except Bashir himself), though both O'Brien and Garak are at 1/5 (rest immortal) ... ah citations projects, gotta love 'em. :)

- 2x ship schematics (one useful).

- rest 3* Honor.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    n6m0me69col6.png
    k9sb0tlvtcg0.png
    a5zah12fr1gj.png

This is significant: Bajoran Dukat was my oldest non-FF super rare. I’d had him at two stars since he first came out and got his third star around January. Been waiting FOREVER for this last star.

Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • This was a winner for me.

zq0ikqcsbae1.png
    9dakrfzuogzj.png

The other options (elite dupe, bad third star) did have a certain amount of appeal, but in the end the choice was clear.
  • ekazsoq71p4v.jpeg

At least some of the schematics are useful....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Captain Q. Yuck. My streak of no legendaries is at something like 55.
  • r5faatocmkl9.jpg

a1bcb5zx7fd1.jpg

1686ru3zf9gg.jpg

Pretty happy with this one. :)
  • 400 honour, supernumerary schematics
  • 🤮

lzjxjb53zsvf.png