Home Engineering Room
Options

Daily Missions - now showing 22 missions (duplicates of all 11)

Since the new Holiday Spirit campaign started, I'm having a display issue with my daily missions. Instead of showing the normal 11, I am showing 22, with all 11 duplicated. Even the "Complete all Daily Missions" tracker is showing 8/22 instead of 4/11. Even the "Complete all Daily Missions" box is duplicated, with both boxes showing the same progress.

I'm not sure if this issue is related to the new campaign, or if the timing is just coincidental.

Comments

• Options
    I am not having the issue. Let them know what device you are playing on, so they can find the problem.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to a number of people in the past, and usually they can get double daily rewards, as well. I've had it happen long ago, myself, and it just reset the next day. If you're getting double rewards, just enjoy the extra loot. >:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had it happen once. I tried to duplicate the issue, but never could. Enjoy this Thanksgiving treat.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on an iPhone 11 with ios 13.1.3, and my STT app is up-to-date with the most recent version (7.3.1) being installed a couple days ago.

I've tried restarting the app several times and even restarted my phone, but am still getting the issue.
  • Options
    Its an „issue“ everyone would luv to have. An extra 800 accolades(4tiers) a day. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me today (Thursday, first day of the campaign). I was hoping no one would announce it but I guess there’s always one in the crowd
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are worse bugs to have. The one where you complete all missions but it still says 10/11 for example.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB is well aware of the bug, and from what I understand, it's nothing they can fix, at least not easily, so I'm sure it'll continue to pop up from time to time for various players.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"