Home Engineering Room
Options

Anyone Else Not Able to Get In?

Haven’t been able to get into the game for about an hour now

Comments

• Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I have been able to get in multiple times but there is very heavy lag. Takes 3x as long to load, all in game screens are very slow to load or respond.
    I was thinking it may possibly related to extreme internet usage for holiday shopping, ppl not at work ( more ppl in game or online shopping), and extreme overload of swiping cards at the stores which all is connected through internet Servers for charges.
    But then again, im far from a tech expert. So ???? Just a thought.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that’s how it was for me too. When I did get in it was so slow I couldn’t load my shuttle screen. Seems fine now though
  • Options
    I've been trying to log in for the last hour and half on two different devices, tried wifi and cellular connection. No dice.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to log in for the last hour and half on two different devices, tried wifi and cellular connection. No dice.

It could be my wife burning up the worlds bandwidth looking for Black Friday deals

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There it goes again. Can’t get in
  • Options
    I can't get in either
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Have been having issues on iOS logging in for the past 2-3 hours. Just got home and took ages via Steam to connect. Finally got in but very slow to load.
  • Options
    Can confirm that the general loading of the whole game seems to be taking 30+ seconds to load a new screen. Making any kind of progress with the event infuriating to do.

Wasn't able to log in hours ago to proceed past a dilemma. Was hoping to get the voyage recalled and sent back out before bed; need the Chrons for the event to get Kira.
  • Options
    Game stops on welcome screen on iPadOS, it does not load at all.
    Then I receive the message “an unknown error has happened”.
    My connection works regularly.
  • Options
    i still cant get in
  • Options
    No its not Me its you : ,(
  • Options
    So, is there an issue or not?
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, even using it on another device and with another connection but it does not work.
    Still I’m stuck on welcome screen.
  • Options
    it lets me in thin freezzz up
  • Options
    All i can say is that this suks
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My iPad is too old to play this game, but I updated it on my iPhone (work phone so I rarely use the game there) and it loaded fine. So it probably isn't and Apple thing. I hope you guys can figure it out.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issue on the game side.
    If you cannot get in we would need more information such as exact device type, OS version, where you are located. Were you able to play before or not, etc etc
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    @Shan
    Is the game down again? Multiple devices. Wifi and 4G. Getting this. It has been 15 minutes. Im having serious STT withdrawal. 😂

4r5ntuocnx75.png
  • Options
    Same for me.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Same here.

Presume it's related to taking down the honour offers
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Gamme is down on android and facebook and facebook gameroom for me. Please try again later message
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked while I was in. When I restarted to see today's LTO I got this error. Login problem obviously.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ditto can’t get in at the moment
    iOS 12.4.4, uk, WiFi or mobile data 4g, I was able to play upto 4.30pm GMT last hour and a bit I get the yellow box message at start up as above.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    It worked while I was in. When I restarted to see today's LTO I got this error. Login problem obviously.

Same here! Restarted to see LTO and haven't been able to log in on either Android or Amazon Fire tablet.
  • Options
    I’m having trouble on my home WiFi, been trying for 20 mins
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down on Ipad running IOS version 12.4.4
    Down on Andriod Phoenix 4 running version 8.1.0
    Down on Android Samsung tablet running version 6.0
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gunna rain voyage tokens and chronitons. <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Shan wrote: »
    No issue on the game side.
    If you cannot get in we would need more information such as exact device type, OS version, where you are located. Were you able to play before or not, etc etc

STEAM (on Windows 10) and WINDOWS 10 native app both give a login error promptly.
    80cua2oa6uwx.png
  • Options
    US, Ca. Ios i pad mini, iphone 6s, i phone 8, and amazon kindle fire. Wifi and 4G. Same error on all. All running on properly updated platforms.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Closing this thread.
    Please refer to the most recent one regarding today's outage.

In the future, please do not reopen an old thread :)
This discussion has been closed.