Home The Bridge
Options

Guiding Principles 2 Threshold and Community Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Threshold

xfsjl3nsb0lk.png
ha8s2i52oq9e.png

Disappointing, but a lot of honour at least!
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    Honour and some schems.
  • Options
    700 honor and 550 schems
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    mb1r8zbwa3ao.png

Got lucky with the free credit pulls in the thresholds again. I'm going to get used to it!
  • Options
    Threshold = 400 honor. At least it's free.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community

kvthey2359s9.png

2nd star for yar
    (Heheheheh)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:
    6pa7gd3qa5qy.jpg
    Fourth star for Sulu, Immortalizing him just in time for the TOS Mega.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community #somanydaxes

7462ugs9im9h.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Community
    1n5qu1pyb20q.jpg
    All honor but the Enterprise E schematics were useful to take it to lvl 2 (even tho it isn't very good for arena it's my favorite ship for cruising around so, yay?)
    Threshold
    That moment when you see a blue in the first slot and you get all excited...
    till ya see this
    gcdp4hmhtbhd.jpg
    All honor
  • Options
    uxune11wzojp.png

Community was all honor but threshold gave me this pleasant surprise. Kirk would have been good for this month but Saru is one of my favourite characters so chose him.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Community - Behold of Friar Tuck, Disguised Chakotay, 1701 Dax (All frozen). All honor and schematics
    Threshold - Straight drop Captain John Harriman (Already frozen). All honor and schematics
  • Options
    Community pack was very good to me.
    82eqdacj623m.png
    gdx26lce1em8.png
    Frog Paris got me a third star on Evolved Janeway.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only honor so far, but i cashed out all of my credits into 90k packs and the VERY LAST ONE gave me this:

Screenshot-20191130-214727-Star-Trek.jpg

Screenshot-20191130-215027-Star-Trek.jpg
  • Options
    Threshold = 400 honor. At least it's free.

Community was much kinder. 1000 honor.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    q9alzwz3snpc.png
    oss6o14c0f2v.png
    gdim8j2yzc6f.png

Threshold was honor only (Ambassador Spock), but I am very happy about community's Bashir.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I got a legendary behold! First time in... actually I can't remember the last one (not never, it's just been a while). Klingon Janeway (4/5), and COP Founder Picard and Boxing Tucker, both new. I was thinking Picard will doubtless be useful when they do a Picard mega for the show, but COP Founder just irks me a little bit, I mean I like non-canon versions generally but that specific thing, that's not Picard's thing to do. So I got kind of contrary and picked Trip (just because I don't like finishing 5/5s, because every one done is another chance to get a 5* card that's useless to me, and that edit: okay apparently I can't say the opposite of 'blows' but you all know what it is). Can't hurt to have another engineer around.
  • Options
    Worst worst pulls EVER for me. One bad one I can understand, but 2 in a row?

ap5foj1snmwh.png
    b6le6cg7xd5z.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Community was decent to me....

2ddbl9nsyq4d.png
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ij95pgfplmbr.png

95ucj32rxzc2.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold
    I always post duds ... so here's probably the best pull I've ever had, my first-ever double 5* behold to go with a good community pull:

- Bridge Officer Number One (new): over Ilia Probe (new) and Lissan (new) - uh, the easy choice really.

- Mariachi Q (2nd star): over Joseph Sisko (new) and Gorkon (new) - was thinking about the Klingon, but adding stars is just the right choice here really ... so ...

- 700 Honor from 3*s;
    - 1x dud ship schematics.

Community
    Was also really good crew-wise:

- Protomorphosis Barclay (5th star): over Etana Jol (immortal) and Captain La Forge (new) - easy choice, have passed over that version of La Forge so often now he'd almost be immortal (4/5 if I counted correctly) if I had picked him each time. :)

- 300 Honor from 3*s;
    - 6x dud ship schematics!
  • Options
    Community

h40ukbjn623u.jpeg
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community: 700 Honor & fuel
    Threshold: 1000 Honor & fuel
    Ranked: 1100 Honor
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community I got a BeGold with Alternate Future T'Pol {NEW}, Layna {NEW}, and Section 31 Janeway {3*}.

Took T'Pol. Also got Schemes to add a Level to the Enterprise E
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?