Home The Bridge

Holiday Spirit Campaign Pulls

I hit Tier 10 today, and since no one else has started the thread yet, let's get the party started.

Tier 10 - 900 honor

Comments

• Their 10, final star on Gillian Taylor, honor, and 1 set of useful schematics
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 10:
    8ubaid2b7k68.jpg
    jpef8wdhqxbj.jpg
    vbucvns5xtgg.jpg
  • All honor...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • 700 honor and unneeded schematics
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    T10 - Cant remember what the choices for the begold were but gangster Kirk is mega crew and this would be my 2nd star on him so went for him.

Don't have Dougherty so that's great too :)

59vlbzj7d6o2.png
  • skb3iptnjxtl.jpeg
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • edited December 2019
    T 10 was a useless straight drop I forgot who.... And T 30 was...... Very frustrating
    cfu60dvk0pvv.jpg
    I mean come on. Im already going to be getting 4 of author doc from the campaign, who I also already have ff\fe and frozen....did I really need another straight drop of him from a campaign 10x pull too?
    Edit: corrected to tier 30
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    T 10 was a useless straight drop I forgot who.... And T 20 was...... Very frustrating
    T20 is Data & Doc. Did you mean T30? If so I will see tomorrow only.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • T 10 was a useless straight drop I forgot who.... And T 20 was...... Very frustrating
    T20 is Data & Doc. Did you mean T30? If so I will see tomorrow only.

*Facepalm* in my frustration I put 20 instead of 30 thank u....still annoyed that I got yet another Author Doc 😒
    edited December 2019
    *Facepalm* in my frustration I put 20 instead of 30 thank u....still annoyed that I got yet another Author Doc 😒

I got Waitress Ezri in a pack during her campaign. Even though 200 honor is 200 honor no matter from which FF crew I feel your pain, this was especially annoying.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    T30:
    Another straight drop, another 900 honor.

As an aside, I spent about 17mil credits and got just over 15k in honor and this BeGold
    50tbrq7fx86l.jpg
    I took Data in case they add an AoS collection someday.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    T30 - Pretty good begold. Actually have a second copy of Borg Queen sitting at 1/5 but decided on adding a star to O'brien. Damar would have also been awesome for the gauntlet.

dqikp71mhc3y.png
    b5j9lfpgi8jj.png
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 30:
    u9qr5pv2v314.jpg
    Straight drop of a frozen crew.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I've read about it here several times. It FINALLY happened to me.

enb55qqsxb56.jpg

An all immortal/frozen behold.

o5uwqtlnsq0y.jpg

Happy to be closer to another citation though. Thanks Tier 30!
    Not bad!

8ya642sk5ljs.png
    dh1od01w0qla.png
    ljjtho2nvr39.png
    2cg7b5rdoaee.png

• [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Got a begold...I shouldn’t turn my nose up at it but not the most exciting and couldn’t add any stars. Took Khan.

opgdtlnkoad4.png
  • p2ugr9z7d103.jpeg

900 Honor.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing from the 10pack.

The daily login reward that gave me the points to get that 10 pack gave me a nice AoS Riker.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor again. Nothing from this campaign yet.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    g7jpmp50k8vm.png
    Tier 30.
  • edited December 2019
    T 50...
    dv533tlo5zsl.jpg
    Another glorious all frozen behold
    1kphff5aw0k3.jpg
    Yay!
    Edit: just noticed that I got the last schematics I needed to ff the blue defiant...DOUBLE YAY!!!
    I'm being sarcastic but I guess if DB ever adds ship collections I'll be closer to...finishing....a tier...that presently doesn't even exist COME ON DB WE ARE DUE FOR SHIP COLLECTIONS!
  • yesterday tier 45 single pull->begold->first star for crell moset :p

but to be honest,am not happy right now about this after i heard of rené auberjonois an hour ago :'(
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Tier 50

ycglc91d8531.jpg

700 honor to add to my collection of honor.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    T50 was honor as well but have me enough schematics to get my 1701-E up to level 9. Not too shabby, all things considered.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 50:
    92eq048qsx6x.jpg
    Garbage.
  • Tier 50 = 900 honor.
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Danara Pel.
  • tke7bzfd2lrm.png

Gladly took the dupe of Stranded Quark.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    tke7bzfd2lrm.png

Gladly took the dupe of Stranded Quark.

Kirk was hiding so you wouldn't pick him.
    Let’s fly!