Home Fleet Central

Removed

[IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Fleet Central
Replaced by new ad from our Recruitment Officer, Ahab.

Inner Planets Alliance is looking for a couple of new members.

We are a top 25 fleet. Our Starbase is maxed. We hit our rewards daily. We have a solid core of experienced officers and players who are happy to share their wisdom and available to assist any level captain who is interested.

We have a small list of requirements:
  • We use Discord for fleet chat, which lets us communicate much more effectively than the in-game chat
  • Communicate if you will be absent from the game. We even have a leave of absence policy if you need to be away for longer. We also have a vacation fleet if you need to take a long pause or want to play occasionally, but not get those pesky invites from other fleets
  • There are no requirements regarding event participation, other than communicating your intentions each week
  • Please help to clear daily targets
  • Be proud to wear our fleet tag

There are no spending requirements. We have some F2P, monthly card holders and some that want to open their wallets weekly. All are welcome.

IPA's motto is, “Play fair, play hard, but MOST of all, play for fun!”

Let me know if you have any questions.

2fchhqmq0rjd.jpg
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• 8ctz80ztyj9s.jpg

Come to IPA's Ten Forward and have a nice Romulan Ale. We're waiting for you.
  • PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    Hi are you still open for new recruits? I'm lvl 67 and occasionally do top 1.5k or better depending on the event. I took a brief hiatus and looking to come back to the game
  • Yes, we are open for new recruits. I will send you a DM.
  • We have 3 spaces open right how and ended the last event at #26. We also had our first First To Max crew by one of our officers, Glise. Exciting times in IPA. :smiley:

Let me know if you are interested or have questions.

6jvxplf5man6.jpg
  • wpsobuwrxyb1.jpg

Well, just the one, actually. But he's a lot of fun. Don't you want to come over and meet him? ;)
  • We have 3 slots open. Bring 60% of your squadron over. Those other two won't even know you're gone. You know how that is.
  • One spot just opened. Take a look at the first post and if it sounds good, let me know. Our fleet bartender is waiting to toast your arrival.
  • There's another stool open in Ten Forward. Our bartender, Triskelion, pours great Aldeberan Whiskey. Come hang out with him. He's a great conversationalist.
  • There are 3 openings right now as a couple of our members have taken a trip to Risa for a while. Come on over and have some fun with us but keep your social distance. We're delivering to your quarters. Neelix is trying out a Plomeek soup recipe for the first time. Fingers-crossed.....
  • Just the one opening left. Jane of Asgard says to come over and join us, or else!

Don't mess with Jane. ;)
  • We are recruiting for 1 spot. Look up top there and see if you'd like to join us. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • We have another spot available. We're fun. Come check us out.
  • We haven't had an opening for a while, but two of our old-timey members decided to retire. You can read what we have and what we're looking for in the first post above. We have a lot of senior and helpful members and some junior members who benefit by the deep game knowledge they have.

And...we're fun. Yes, FUN!
  • We just had an opening. Hurry, before Wesley sneaks back in!
  • We're full. Thanks for your interest.
  • IPA has a rare opening...and wouldn't you want to join us?

ku8u6w930c31.jpg
  • We have an opening for one active captain. Take a look at the first post and let me know if you are interested in joining us, or have any questions.
  • 2 of our old-timiest of members decided to retire and one of our members is in basic training and is on a long leave of absence so we currently have 3 openings. We still hit all of our dailies and have fun with events and if you're chatty, our Discord server is a fun place.

Take a look above and send me a DM if you are interested, or have further questions.
  • It's been a while since we had an opening but we have 2 that occurred back-to-back. So, if you want to join a stable and fun fleet, look at the OP and see if you would like to dock at our starbase. We'll be happy to have you.
  • [IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    One dock still available. Let me know if you want the docking codes.

eu1lcqsymqi2.gif

EDIT: We're now full. Thanks for your consideration.
  • [IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    One of our members has taken a semi-retired spot in our vacation fleet. We have one opening and would be happy if you wanted to join us. Feel free to ask questions if you have any, but the first post has a lot of the answers already.

EDIT: We are full, thanks.
  • We have one opening currently. Surely you want to come to our 10-Forward to try some of our smuggled Romulan Ale!

7z7cplpbjyv9.jpg
  • I would like to join and crush the enemy
  • edited March 2022
    Body is required.
  • I would like to join and crush the enemy

I have sent you a DM.