Home The Bridge

So does admiral Patrick have the sound clip?

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
And no this isn’t a stupid question.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    q1umkq0snb8p.gif

I know this Patrick has no sound quote.

to4b2d77h0ni.gif

Nor does this one.
    Let’s fly!
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I’ve turned the sound off on my game years ago. I keep forgetting that some of the characters have sound clips with them.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    On one hand, it would have been a fun sound clip to have. On the other, I haven’t turned the sound on since the last time I wanted to hear “it’s a faaaake” without firing up YouTube.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to think that most players are more casual than many of us on the forum, and might like things like sound and clips more than the folks slamming down 20+ hours a weekend building little Space McGuffins or beating up other ships. I think things like quotes were more likely aimed at those players in the beginning but done in a way poorly received (looking Scotty dead in the eyes and daring him to sing the alphabet again).
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I like to think that most players are more casual than many of us on the forum, and might like things like sound and clips more than the folks slamming down 20+ hours a weekend building little Space McGuffins or beating up other ships.

...remind me to never go hard again in a galaxy event when a certain character always gets an A :s
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I like to think that most players are more casual than many of us on the forum, and might like things like sound and clips more than the folks slamming down 20+ hours a weekend building little Space McGuffins or beating up other ships. I think things like quotes were more likely aimed at those players in the beginning but done in a way poorly received (looking Scotty dead in the eyes and daring him to sing the alphabet again).

Right. I think it's like computers and cell phones, too. When I first got a computer that could play little sounds for all sorts of events, I was really into sound schemes (including a few ST-related ones, natch). And when I got my first cell phone, I had a separate custom ringtone for all my friends. After a while I became bored with it all and removed all system sounds from the computer and pretty much keep the mobile on vibrate or complete silence unless i want to watch a video or something. The bells & whistles can be fun at the beginning, though.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the sound clips. I can play them for other people and have em guess who the character is.
    Let’s fly!