Home The Bridge

Wednesday LTO to go with the Event, Lieutenant Commander Uhura.....

me0pnsi3csnn.jpg

I'd do it, if I could.
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hoped for a Spock. This does not make any sense this week but only next?!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • I really hoped for a Spock. This does not make any sense this week but only next?!

Both are equally non-relevant for a skirmish anyway. I think Uhura was the better choice statistically.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I really hoped for a Spock. This does not make any sense this week but only next?!

That's an odd choice but it's not the first time DB does this. They didn't sell an Archer during the latest Archer event, we got O'brien instead. We're getting a variant of one of the purple cards next week.

I would have liked a gladiator Spock but I guess I'm not spending 10€ this week. :)
  • If I do this, when will the dyc reset, cause I was saving that for Garth potentially?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    If I do this, when will the dyc reset, cause I was saving that for Garth potentially?

24 hours after the initial pop up. What you can do is wait to claim the threshold rewards until you are sure the 24 hours has passed. Or DYC him next week. You have 4 weeks to do it

• ÷ Dr. Claire Finn÷ Dr. Claire Finn ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Ren~ wrote: »

That's an odd choice but it's not the first time DB does this. They didn't sell an Archer during the latest Archer event, we got O'brien instead. We're getting a variant of one of the purple cards next week.

I would have liked a gladiator Spock but I guess I'm not spending 10€ this week. :)

k5outwmnkte8.jpg

Then you should thank DB for saving you 10 € :D
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's interesting is putting this up at the same time as she's available in a discount pack.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What's interesting is putting this up at the same time as she's available in a discount pack.

Yeah, it s a little bad timing(or good timing for ppl, that still thought about to do some discounted pack pulls to get her). I went for her yesterday and used 3 cites to 5/5 her. If this offer would have been live yesterday, DB would have make add 10 bucks from me. Oh well... 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    If I do this, when will the dyc reset, cause I was saving that for Garth potentially?

24 hours after the initial pop up. What you can do is wait to claim the threshold rewards until you are sure the 24 hours has passed. Or DYC him next week. You have 4 weeks to do it

Fair enough. Looks like I'm not claiming rewards until Friday.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Fair enough. Looks like I'm not claiming rewards until Friday.

Sometimes I wait until I clear all thresholds to claim them. Seems cooler when you see the loot all at once
  • AviTrek wrote: »

Yeah, it s a little bad timing(or good timing for ppl, that still thought about to do some discounted pack pulls to get her). I went for her yesterday and used 3 cites to 5/5 her. If this offer would have been live yesterday, DB would have make add 10 bucks from me. Oh well... 🤗

They did the same thing for all the discount packs/offers during the last Disco mega. Everyone may want to bear that in mind.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For everyone asking why she's up for sale this week, need i remind you what movie has its 40th anniversary THIS WEEKEND?

st_tmp_full_crew_on_bridge.jpg

i for one will have SIX of those legends out of the freezer for this weekend and the mega, seven if you count Vampire Spock..and if we can't have a new V'Ger ship in the rewards, those 1701A schematics are the next best thing! :)
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, do I ever want that McCoy.