Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Funnies

When Voyages first started, there was a thread including Voyage funnies, like APU 3947 getting upset stomach and such. Alas, I didn't find that thread to put my latest Voyage silliness in, here's a new one.

fkjo9nrtawfb.jpg

Poor Ikat'Ika. Glag he's still usable, though!

Comments

• Options
    Well it isn't on the same ballpark as what you are saying, but I find when you come so close to getting a 10 hour voyage and the skills are sec and dip but ya get eng 4 times in a row 5 minutes before the 10 hour mark which drains your anitmatter which should've gotten you to 10 hours if it had called on the skills I had prepared for, very funny
    ha! ha! ha!
    (Can't find it but imagine a gif of Worf swatting away that balloon face thingy)
    And if anyone sees this and also makes a remark that I said all this in a different thread.... Well I'm still grumpy about that..... So.... Uh....
    Rant over thank you for listening.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once found Cadet Wesley on an abandoned asteroid or some similar fiddle faddle. Sadly, I would expect that to happen to Wes so not sure if it was funny, or just good RNG writing a story! I’ve been kicking myself for not getting the screenshot for posterity, although not as hard as Wes got kicked right back to that asteroid after the ship docked.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to imagine how a "dispute on the best hand-to-hand combat techniques" between Klingon Janeway and Armus would look like, not to speak of their "friendly sparring match" that I apparently recommended :smiley:
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always feel bad when I find new crew members in abandoned lockers. They were obviously put there for a reason, yet I apparently welcome them onto my ship with open arms... and if they got there by accident, you have to question their mental capacity to serve aboard a starship...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bartender guinan just found mirror Keiko in some wreckage.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always thought it would be funny to have a thread where people share images of their 5 second voyages that somehow travel hundreds and hundreds of lightyears!
  • Options
    Well, I once found Sela in a debris field. My first thought was "Hey, just like her mom."
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    4gh06ka8ec8s.jpg

I knew things were bad for Cardassians after the Dominion wars, but trading off their scientists like that?
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Bartender guinan just found mirror Keiko in some wreckage.

The Empire is cruel. Or clever!
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    hnhjm1qtd0up.jpg
    Seems a tad unfair to challenge a blind man to a game of velocity. "I've got one hand, one stinger and a few extra eyes. Who could I Win? Ooo, the blind Vulcan!"
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    u895cbfkzwri.jpg
  • Options
    Em Cam wrote: »
    u895cbfkzwri.jpg

I brought up quite awhile ago that while it is called "laughing gas", nitrous oxide doesn't actually make people laugh.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Em Cam wrote: »
    u895cbfkzwri.jpg

I always laugh when a Replicator malfunction creates a 4* person, instead of the knickknack you were trying to create.......
  • Options
    Did Choice "A" on "Cracks in the Wall". The 2* that dropped was Telek R'Mor. It was kind of like "Thanx for saving us. Here's a guy. He's a good guy."
  • Options
    bluetib wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Voyage duration: 7 seconds
    Voyage distance: Well....

58pndhb2txfm.jpg

That Red Shirt died to discover those 98 new plants... Was it worth it?

Not to nitpick, but fauna is animal life. Maybe one of those animals didn't take a shine to that red shirt...

Thank u, I confused fauna with flora 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to retcon it in my head by assuming they were plant-animal hybrids, similar to those carnivorous vines that attacked Riker. I would have mentioned it sooner but I spent the last day trying to figure out how to invoke that reference without triggering an uninspired clip show!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I was able to retcon it in my head by assuming they were plant-animal hybrids, similar to those carnivorous vines that attacked Riker. I would have mentioned it sooner but I spent the last day trying to figure out how to invoke that reference without triggering an uninspired clip show!

When he said that my mind flashed to that one TOS episode where there was that plant that shot those little yellow things at a red shirt.
    Edit: why did I say 1? Red shirts were always dying in tos
    #redshirtslivesmatter