Home Engineering Room
Options

Elite ships not showing up in event !

jweixcosyixr.png
The Maryland Fleet need YOU, come and join us!
We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,

Comments

• Options
    So as you can see this has now been going on for some time and I cannot compete in this event at Elite level, is this happening to anyone else?
    I`m using the microsoft app, not steam.

jweixcosyixr.png

We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,
  • Options
    Have you tried Epic?
  • Options
    Yep, what Admiral Mariners said, you need play a skirmsh in the Epic mode in order to see the elite ships.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just opened the windows ten version and had no issues with the ships appearing.
  • Options
    Its really weird, I have restarted my laptop, cleared cache you name it ..but really odd..oh well I am sure it will right itself sometime. thank you Damar!
  • Options
    I will try your suggestion Admiral and DBid and perhaps this will clear the bug. Thanks for replying you two as well.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if the windows ten version updates itself? Maybe I’m using an older version?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    It all came right in the end, thanks for your help those that replied!