Home The Bridge
Options

Yonder Star Ranked Reward Pulls....

Rank #574 gave me five Single Pulls.

In order:

150 4* Borg Sphere Schemes. (Fully Leveled up)
Donik
Vorik
Brunt
Brahms

All Honour........
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Rank 98 gave me 7 pulls.

Crap
    Crap
    2d star on Smuggler Yates
    Crap
    Crap
    Crap
    Crap

On another note: Boy, the rewards for 98th aren’t appreciably better than the rewards for 500th or 1000th or even 1500th. Never trying to compete again unless I have all 4 days completely clear, like 12+ Hours just to click each day. No point otherwise.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1x useful schematics, 1x useless schematics and 5x100 honor.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    200 honour
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    53rd place and got my furst "Replicant Boothby" and "Purrfessor Sato"! Thank you, Purrfect Purrtal! <3 Meow! And yes, I was on a 18 month hiatus, so I missed Purrfessor Sato when she was featured in the monthly campaigns.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Welcome back Eris!
  • Options
    nh9qwmlkhojt.jpg

Rank 65
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I'd have luv'd a Murr Troi as well. ^^ And thankies for the welcome back, Picard. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")