Home The Bridge
Options

I was at 174/175 Immortalized...

So I went ahead and spent 18,000 Honour to cite Christine Chapel, who was 3*/💯/FE. Will use the dilithium for an Event Pack this week. Ishka is 3* and we can get 3 copies of Sulu from the Threshold. So will be a safe pull...........
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    love those rare occasions when the event pull to FF the new 4* is a guaranteed safe one.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    love those rare occasions when the event pull to FF the new 4* is a guaranteed safe one.

Me, too. Either get one of FF, or a second 🌟 for Uhura.....

People laughed when I would Immortalize 1 🌟 crew from Voyages, even though all were done. I would love to hit the next goal in time to take a shot at McCoy next week.

However, that Airiam tried to seduce me. But, waiting for Event pack tomorrow!!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

People laughed when I would Immortalize 1 🌟 crew from Voyages, even though all were done. I would love to hit the next goal in time to take a shot at McCoy next week.

However, that Airiam tried to seduce me. But, waiting for Event pack tomorrow!!!!!!!

Repeating 1* crew is a great way to get to the next Dil level. I have every 1* Immortalized at least 2 times.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options

Repeating 1* crew is a great way to get to the next Dil level. I have every 1* Immortalized at least 2 times.

My count for unique Immortalized is 147. So, a few repeats for sure.......
  • Options
    100% u ll get Uhura then. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to hijack, but I want to brag. I hit 550 unique with my Chapel, and I was on an achievement high this weekend from that.

Early Congrats on your 150 unique, Scott!!! You’ll be there in no time with those upcoming crew.
  • Options
    Event Pack Ten Pull:

Fourth 🌟 for Moogie
    150 5 🌟 D'Kora Schemes
    Rescuer Trip (Honour)
    Talos IV Spock ( Honour)
    Sniper Ezri Dad (Honour)
    Tailor Garak (Honour)
    100 three 🌟 NX-01 Schemes
    Mirror "Smiley" O'Brien (Honour)
    Two sets of 100 three 🌟 Galor Schemes

All three 🌟 except Smiley already frozen........
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to cite Incognito Kirk 3/4 FE (was a free citation from the campaign), so he would be of more use for shuttles this event, an hour later he popped up in a voyage ... thanks. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I decided to cite Incognito Kirk 3/4 FE (was a free citation from the campaign), so he would be of more use for shuttles this event, an hour later he popped up in a voyage ... thanks. :D

I had better Voyage luck. During the Event where we got Breen Disguise Dukat (three copies) I did not have him. Got a fourth copy to FF him on a Voyage during the Event....