• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    SEC/ENG/CMD?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Poor Ariam. Her life was tough and her sacrifice was as well

That was a tough episode. Definitely the most emotional I've gotten watching Discovery, although I'm not sure I'd put it quite up there with The Visitor or The Inner Light.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    sec sci
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control trait. Interesting future possibilities or one off?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control trait. Interesting future possibilities or one off?

Compromised Leland? Might also get some of the Control Admirals.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

That was a tough episode. Definitely the most emotional I've gotten watching Discovery, although I'm not sure I'd put it quite up there with The Visitor or The Inner Light.

It was pretty cool how they showed what she went through and what she goes through. It definitely set the emotional tone for what happened to her

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

It was pretty cool how they showed what she went through and what she goes through. It definitely set the emotional tone for what happened to her

I personally would tie it with "The Visitor". Definitely hit my feels 😭😭😭 harder than "The Inner Light"........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that kind of stats, the name of her ship ability is oddly fitting.
  • Options
    Ren~ wrote: »

What kind of stats?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

What kind of stats?

Two skills, low voyage totals and shuttle numbers as good as your average 3 skill crew.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

What kind of stats?

Two skills, low voyage totals and shuttle numbers as good as your average 3 skill crew.

Maybe this was the plan for why the Bynars are so bad.

When they release a crew like this one DB can point to them and point out it could be worse.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly-off-but-still-adjacent topic: I did a couple of the discount pulls to FF Fencing Sulu. Well, I got this begold:

nq4jxrmd7da9.png

That is the hardest choice I think I’ve ever had in the game. Get Mobile Doc and try to get my one-star Indigent Seven up to four stars to get Cheesecake Seven. Or go with a pretty awesome card in it’s own right and which is also on my wishlist. Since I need help with Eng and Med, either choice would have worked.

I went with the Italian. 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It reminded me of Expose on Lost. The episode where they killed off Nikki and Paulo. We never knew anything about the characters, then we learn everything in one episode just to kill them off.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    EnderW wrote: »
    Slightly-off-but-still-adjacent topic: I did a couple of the discount pulls to FF Fencing Sulu. Well, I got this begold:

nq4jxrmd7da9.png

That is the hardest choice I think I’ve ever had in the game. Get Mobile Doc and try to get my one-star Indigent Seven up to four stars to get Cheesecake Seven. Or go with a pretty awesome card in it’s own right and which is also on my wishlist. Since I need help with Eng and Med, either choice would have worked.

I went with the Italian. 😃

No part of me envies that choice, esp with Seven on your crew already. I have both 5/5 and you couldn’t go wrong. Well, until the next time Seven pops up as bonus, but wow that decision really stinks to have to make.
  • Options
    Doctor La Forge seems like an odd choice for "Beyond Human" and "Humanity Improved" bundles.

LeVar Burton? Sure, no question. But La Forge as Watson?

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport