Home The Bridge
Options

Really Lucky Pulls

Okay, it was mentioned in the thread I posted this in last month that starting a thread for this would be basically futile, as the % is so low, that very few players will have this, but last month I got a Begold from a basic 10x pull.

hx64qj08806o.jpg

I attributed it to about 10,000 pulls over nearly 4 years of play. That seemed about right.

Then I got this the other day and about fell out of my chair! ––

rja7v0moko61.jpg

Another Begold from a basic pull! I wonder if I have just had some really good RNG on my side for some of these, or if the % got "looser" at some point by design.

I have also had about 4 purples drop from Single premium pulls over the past 2 months (first time for me purples have ever dropped from single pulls). Generally they have always been 3* crew or schematics.

What are some of your luckiest pulls that seem to defy the odds?
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten BeGolds from free single Basic Pulls.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I once had two gold pulls from two subsequent basic 10xpull. Odds are slim, but if you compare it to the amount of pulls we all trigger collectively, chances are quite large that it happens to someone.
  • Options
    I’ve gotten a total of 6 begolds from credit pulls, which is far more than I ever got from merit pulls.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I’ve gotten a total of 6 begolds from credit pulls, which is far more than I ever got from merit pulls.

I've actually had good luck with Merit Pulls. Three Legendary, IIRC.

Rejak
    The Professor
    Rebecca Romaine Lettuce Number One

Also, quite a few 4 🌟 Crew either new, or Fused Up.

The "Klytus, I'm boooooooored".............. Thread:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12388/klytus-im-booooooored/p1

I'll look.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    The merit pull gods have smiled upon me this morning.

ac5ex24disay.png

That is one of the posts that needs the ability to "stack" Awesome. Great pull!!!!!!!!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I got Mirror Inquisitor Troi from a Free Basic Ten Pull this morning:

463vc8pqeiev.jpg

Uluru wrote: »
    utugc8wu7vcd.jpg

Just in time for next week

I got mine from a Merit Pull, IIRC. I guess I did not Screenshot it. Can't find it.

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two purples from a merit pull today...

Shame they were both frozen already :D
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Who da man ...
    6o30ivb5pmos.png

Could have been worse ... it could have been 3 immortals ....
    0mie8q3nfcdb.png

• Options
    Gotcha beat. Sadly, I was too in shock to screenshot it.

Gary Seven, straight drop, merit pull.
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • Options
    I was just reading this thread and said 'I haven't done a merit pull in forever'

Then got this:
    8e6tbifdmdri.jpg

Very happy! She's one I've been looking for.

Did the other Seven need a 🌟 too? Either way, congrats. Get ready to build some timebombs. That was my bottleneck. Forget what it was, but I had to farm one Component every time to make them. I didn't have much of any Inventory when I got her......
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt

I've been airlocking Tsunkatse. I think I'll keep her this time. I know what you mean though, I'm hung up on a timebomb right now...
  • Options
    @DScottHewitt

I've been airlocking Tsunkatse. I think I'll keep her this time. I know what you mean though, I'm hung up on a timebomb right now...

I got quickly to the point where I was like "Time to unlock next Ten Levels. How many bomb parts am I short?"
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Bardez wrote: »
    Gotcha beat. Sadly, I was too in shock to screenshot it.

Gary Seven, straight drop, merit pull.

725 merits?! That's quite expensive. Why didn't you just buy him for 90K credits?

;)

Tip of the hat, sir/madam
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • Options
    More of an unlucky pull but that one time when I decide to cite the event mega during the event I get them from the 3900dil pull. At least I also got to add another star to the Borg Queen.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I pulled from the tuxedo collection pack and funnily didn't get the Odo I was hoping, but I did get the Tuxedo Garak and he's now immortal. :)

Also, Vicky, I am surprised you didn't pick Captain Scott in that great pull. ;)

xk72bevtd4fl.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    tuj0thgtc50z.png
    5 packs, guess who i do not need