Home Engineering Room
Options

Daily missions misses first tier rewards for missions and space battles.

If you do a cadet challenge as your first away mission and the Arena as your first ship battle, then you miss out on your first tier of rewards under the daily missions. You get to complete the first cadet mission reward but the away team reward is marked already completed and no reward is given. This means each day you loose 25 accolades and 25000 credits, and the same for ship battles losing another 25 accolades and 10 merits. This adds up to quite a lot over the month.

I first noticed this during the previous campaign, I think after one of the recent updates, but it may have been going on much longer. You may want to check to see if you are affected, depending on your morning routine for completing the daily grind!

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I tried this just now and this is what I see, and that seems normal.

5tlg1jpf5pzz.png

7yqsw3edmri9.png

Could you provide screenshots/more explanations?

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do that every day and haven’t noticed any issues with daily missions. Granted, I rarely look at my daily missions screen between running my first cadet challenge and running ship/away missions but all three tiers for both missions are present when I go to collect.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had a problem either
  • Options
    Thank you all who looked into it, especially Shan.

Since your screenshots looked so clean and normal I thought it may just be the screen refresh issues I have. I kept track of the accolades and it seems they are awarded it is just the claim button that does not work. I usually claim awards after all at once when 5 of each mission are done.
    The screenshots here from last time.
    repyei809mjo.jpg
    dj8i63q2gc16.jpg

• Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I get that error a lot if I claim the next one before the first one has gone through the animation of being collected. It’s not like the old layout when you could just hit them all quickly. Usually if you exit out of that screen and go back in it shows it correctly again.
  • Options
    I can not get background cleared without restarting app.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantum wrote: »
    I can not get background cleared without restarting app.

What device/platform are you using?
    When I encountered this I had some success in fixing it by switching between the achievements/daily missions tab if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Android. Thanks for tip i can't remember exactly but i think i would have tried everything. It may be different to the usual screen overwritten issue since both screens have those buttons same place. I am sorry i had not checked the actual accolade totals before posting.