Home The Bridge
Options

Portal Update

The last update was in august. When will be the next time?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they decide to announce it. Don't expect an answer until it's happening.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Yes, but if nobody ask, it will take longer.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    They typically run at 6 month intervals, so if last update was August, that puts us around February.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the more often they do portal updates the less often they can charge for Elusive Treasures
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! 2016 Purrple Purrtals discount 420 Dil, 2017 Purrtals 490 Dil, 2018 Purrtals 570 Dil, 2019 or newer 650 Dil ... that would be sweet. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 months is the usually target but if I were a betting man I would think 8 months to be a good starting point. I might not save packs starting as early as I did last time but I have started thinking about it.

Also agreed on the need to split up the portal into separate groups based on release date. Whether it’s by year or something else, it’s getting to the point where people with a majority of the 4* crew only get honor from the premium packs from events, special offers, and campaigns. That 1/200 chance of getting a 5* crew you want even when a gold crew drop happens isn’t as good as it was years ago. I get that a lower drop rate helps DB to a point - to keep us thirsty for more and therefore spend on more chances to win something desirable - but I wonder if there would be a bump to pack purchases overall if the portal were broken up.