Home The Bridge
Options

Legendary Voyage rewards

I'm a lil more than a year in playing, but always wondered. Were there ever legendaries dropped as Voyage loot, or maybe from some older dilemmas that DB discontinued? That would be excellent if they created new dilemmas that occurred when Voyages past a certain length, maybe 16hrs or so. That'll be a good incentive to keep em' running longer. With the campaigns yielding a nice amount of dilithium, I wouldn't mind harvesting for a long Voyage.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Nope... Despite numerous people advising\requesting DB add legendaries, even if they are only ones released at launch, to make it easier to ff and freeze older gold's.... Hasn't happened yet sadly
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    I'm a lil more than a year in playing, but always wondered. Were there ever legendaries dropped as Voyage loot, or maybe from some older dilemmas that DB discontinued? That would be excellent if they created new dilemmas that occurred when Voyages past a certain length, maybe 16hrs or so. That'll be a good incentive to keep em' running longer. With the campaigns yielding a nice amount of dilithium, I wouldn't mind harvesting for a long Voyage.

I really hope they implement nothing new to incentivise voyages beyond 10 hours as long as the bug that makes them crash frequently is not fixed.

While I totally support the idea of legendaries dropping from voyages I would prefer to see them from hour 8, ideally not only from dilemmas but also as random drops.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope they implement nothing new to incentivise voyages beyond 10 hours as long as the bug that makes them crash frequently is not fixed.

While I totally support the idea of legendaries dropping from voyages I would prefer to see them from hour 8, ideally not only from dilemmas but also as random drops.

That is a totally valid point. If I get a voyage to 14 hours it always glitches out. Putting legendaries past that point is a hologram. It’s there but you can’t touch it
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

That is a totally valid point. If I get a voyage to 14 hours it always glitches out. Putting legendaries past that point is a hologram. It’s there but you can’t touch it

So... if that glitch was finally resolved, then I think it's an excellent idea. I'm tired of screenshotting my rewards just to make sure I don't get the shaft.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

So... if that glitch was finally resolved, then I think it's an excellent idea. I'm tired of screenshotting my rewards just to make sure I don't get the shaft.

I agree