Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault-CONFIRMED (Lenara Kahn-Tuesday Pack)

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Yep, she's new!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5 DIP/SCI shuttles, but other than that she's not worth much unfortunately.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, she's new!

I finally caught one!!!!!

😻🙀😻🙀😻

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pulls, 3 Jennifers and a Dax. After the 9 Moogies and 3 Sulu I got in 12 packs trying for Uhura, I’m disappointed to miss a character I actually really want, but I’m totally out for a while again with STT financially. Congrats to those that got her!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I struggle with why anyone would want to pull her... But I'm biased against 2 skill in general so maybe it's just me
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I struggle with why anyone would want to pull her... But I'm biased against 2 skill in general so maybe it's just me

She’s a souped-up Orion Vina. I don’t mind the immortal Orion Vina that fell into my lap, she does a good job on shuttles even when I don’t have a DIP/SCI voyage going on. But that’s all she does and I doubt Kahn will be any different...aside from people just love the character, I can’t imagine anyone really needing to go for this - if you have the cash to get her, you have the cash to get someone much better instead.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    ...aside from people just love the character,

Yep!

...I got nothing, really should have learned my lesson with the mid-week packs by now - five pulls, no gold (and only one purple behold, which had nothing useful either). In my (slim) defence any legendary from that pack would've been new to me and all three hit my romance button hard.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the good ole days when I didn't have all the SR's immo'd and even the bad pulls weren't awful.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the good ole days when I didn't have all the SR's immo'd and even the bad pulls weren't awful.

I'm conflicted. Like you (and many of us), I wish I didn't look at most packs and think "not worth the airlock risk". Of course, then I also remember that this means I have a really deep crew roster that let's me do all sorts of fun things in the game already. Victims of our own success!
  • Options
    maybe now is a good time to try some pulls.... did just two pulls, and got lenara and two beholds in every pull:) wanted culber,but am totally fine with the trill lady