Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday LTO-Captain Spock

$9.99 for one copy of the Legendary, plus the usual extras.

1250 Chronitons
200,000 Fed Creds
500 V.I.P.
Dilithium per V.I.P. Level

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. What an odd choice.
  • Options
    Very odd choice. I'm not sure there are people who would buy a $10 gold who didn't already buy the Premium Campaign...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for Gladiator Spock of Wrathful Kirk... ho hum...
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    I was really hoping for Gladiator Spock of Wrathful Kirk... ho hum...

Still one more week for these packs/deal; here's hoping Wrathful Kirk comes up next week.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Odd - He was a full 5/5 for a recent campaign for only $10; not going to get a lot of hits on this one.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I have him 2x FE/FF. I don't need a third copy
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    I have him 2x FE/FF. I don't need a third copy

Same here. Plus The Timekeeper has the exact same skills in the exact same order. Navaar too
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Weird dangle.
  • Options
    IMO – horrible choice given that he was a part of a campaign. Soooo many other choices they could have picked!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I have him FF/FE and for some reason, he’s a lot less useful than you’d think. Not useless, but his bases are decent, and you think you’d get a lot of daily use out of him, but not really.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    4/5 for me. didn't waste the citation on him. easy buy here for FFE him.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him FF/FE and for some reason, he’s a lot less useful than you’d think. Not useless, but his bases are decent, and you think you’d get a lot of daily use out of him, but not really.

Having Tenavik with the same skills but a lot more power come out shortly after the campaign didn’t do Spock any favors. He’s still guaranteed a slot of COM/SCI voyages for me, will stand in for COM or SCI slots on occasion when other such crew are busy on voyages, and is really nice for this mega event...but that is it for me.

Players with only a handful of immortalized legendary crew, on the other hand, are probably pretty happy with him even despite Tenavik’s presence.
  • Options
    I’m sorry, but this was a horrible choice. We just had this guy in a campaign so those of us willing to spend money on the game have likely already acquired him. I myself have him immortalized and therefore have no interest in this deal, which is unfortunate, because I had planned on getting the 10 dollar deal and had thought it might be a Kirk. It kind of seems like a few things at DB are a bit out of sync, since this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had him 4/5 fe. Not a power card, but a decent card. Easy buy for me.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought to Immortalize him. The chronitons and credits will probably be more useful for me.
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    4/5 for me. didn't waste the citation on him. easy buy here for FFE him.

Same. I've never yet used my campaign citation on that campaign's crew. There is always a higher priority card somewhere in my crew.
    Since this was 5/5, I bit.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd - He was a full 5/5 for a recent campaign for only $10; not going to get a lot of hits on this one.

4/5. A lot of people use their cites elsewhere
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd already won a copy of Captain Spock before that campaign, so mine was already at 5/5 before this latest offer.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I think I'd already won a copy of Captain Spock before that campaign, so mine was already at 5/5 before this latest offer.

Ditto. I had picked 1 copy up before that campaign.