vcokf4el47rr.jpg
jygb9hj8782w.jpg
xg6r74czu55n.jpg
1fae80x7vr9x.jpg
8omye2eo8mes.jpg
13g62ryw1882.jpg

Comments

• Options
    It's the gold standard. Accept no subsititutes.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Valdore.
    (Not that I have it maxed.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Valdore.
    (Not that I have it maxed.)

It's getting closer for me, and I'll definitely give it a spin. We will see.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve used the Krayton since day one and have never tried anything else. It’s definitely flying first class!
  • Options
    Day 1? Wasn't it really weak sauce until they added that cooldown reduction?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct. It was terrible back on day 1.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My day one. I didn’t start on STT’s day one
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct. It was terrible back on day 1.

Waiting ten minutes in between battles was pretty bad, not to mention that there was a lot less stuff to do while waiting for that timer to finish. We really have come a long way since those first few months.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to wonder what crew combinations people will trot out for the Valdore.
  • Options

I doubt there will be much change in the top ranks. Might start seeing RP Kirk make a comeback. That's about it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I doubt there will be much change in the top ranks. Might start seeing RP Kirk make a comeback. That's about it.

Coming from someone who still uses rp Kirk, I know that I will be using him on the valdore...I have a setup that, on paper, should crush any krayton setup. I of course am not disclosing my proposed set, and I'm sure someone can figure it out, but I am looking forward to having the valdore maxed!!
  • Options
    Any chance someone can explain how to use the D'Kora Krayton to me? I have her fully maxed, but I still lose whenever I use her and I often lose when I face her. I do pretty well with the Bounty.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible that the Krayton setup as it has existed may be challenged by the Valdore, but I would not be so quick to write off the Krayton completely; the Valdore will struggle to pack as powerful of a punch as the Krayton, and if the Valdore fails to knock out the Krayton it will be a sitting duck.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although it only lasted for about 5 minutes, I was sitting in 1st place tonight in Admiral after defeating a Krayton with my Bounty. I'm not even using a super-maxed set of crew. (One 5/5, one 4/5, two 4/4).

I have no doubt that the Valdore will have its share of advocates when enough of us get it to level 10.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Any chance someone can explain how to use the D'Kora Krayton to me? I have her fully maxed, but I still lose whenever I use her and I often lose when I face her. I do pretty well with the Bounty.
    It really depends on who all you have manning the crew slots. Pretty much every Krayton loadout I see uses one to three instant damage crew with 6-second or shorter activation times - Killy, the RPC, and now Garth are the most notable options - whose initialization times are further reduced by the Krayton’s first ship ability, Power Surge. Power Surge allows you to fire off at least one of your instant damage crew before the cloak activates on a Bounty/T’Ong/Valdore and before these or other non-Krayton ships can fire off their own instant damage crew. Whomever else you have is there to improve your raw Attack/Accuracy/Evasion scores, boost your crit chance or damage boosts, or do something else.
    And still this strategy doesn't help the Kraytons from losing most of the time against my T'Ong. Thus far, 10 free tickets are enough for farming legendary schematics on a decent base.

It is the case that the Krayton got better and thus more challenging, but if your fingers are swift enough, you get the cloak most of the time fast enough activated; although you're losing a tremendous amount of hitpoints. But the T'Ong's amount of hp is high enough for slicing like butter through the Krayton once I get out of cloak.