Home Engineering Room
Options

Trying to get into the game and recall my voyage

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Engineering Room
My voyage had about 300 AM when I decided to swap from mobile to desktop to recall it and do shuttles (as that works better on desktop) ... ever since, I am trying to get into the game from both devices, none works. If the voyage fails, am I allowed to send a ticket?
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My voyage had about 300 AM when I decided to swap from mobile to desktop to recall it and do shuttles (as that works better on desktop) ... ever since, I am trying to get into the game from both devices, none works. If the voyage fails, am I allowed to send a ticket?

Are you seeing any specific error message?
    And you can submit a ticket, Support will see if they can help you or not.
  • Options
    Not sure if this is the place to put this, but I also have been having some voyage related issues today. I decided to extend this voyage out and am not stuck at the 12 hr dilemma not appearing. I have logged in on cell and wifi with no luck. Is there a thread for this, or do I just recall and ticket?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is the place to put this, but I also have been having some voyage related issues today. I decided to extend this voyage out and am not stuck at the 12 hr dilemma not appearing. I have logged in on cell and wifi with no luck. Is there a thread for this, or do I just recall and ticket?

I am sorry this happened, please recall and submit a ticket explaining the situation.
    There are threads about this but this issue is still eluding us at this point.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky that moment, I was able to log back in when the AM counter hit 40 ... so I was able to properly recall it without needing support. Thanks anyway. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Thanks @Shan I went ahead and recalled. I sent a ticket in with as much information as I could give.