Home The Bridge
Options

Party on, Garth!!!

Holy echoes of Mirror Picard in his Mega Event's Galaxy, Batman!!!!!

Garth has hit 90+% several times at 3 🌟 Level, FE. Hit 100% once already. Going back in with 4 🌟 now.......

BTW, Scairt Scottie has the "NCC 1701..." Soundclip.......
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just added my fourth star as well. It was quite a bump on the command stat. Very nice.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    As far as I remember, every Scotty has all the same clips, although his comment he made on the Enterprise-D holodeck is only relevant for Captain Scott. But I can live with it, because other crewmembers are too silent in their other versions or their clips got completely removed (e.g. Bashir).

Since the game is "enjoyed best with your sound on", the game has generally too less voice-overs. It's quite atmospheric in battle when Khan says: "Fire!" or Scotty says: "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank.".
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I remember, every Scotty has all the same clips, although his comment he made on the Enterprise-D holodeck is only relevant for Captain Scott. But I can live with it, because other crewmembers are too silent in their other versions or their clips got completely removed (e.g. Bashir).

Since the game is "enjoyed best with your sound on", the game has generally too less voice-overs. It's quite atmospheric in battle when Khan says: "Fire!" or Scotty says: "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank.".

Diplomat & the one about a man's drink are my favorites.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Scotty: "Where I come from, that's soda pop. Now this is a drink for a man."

@ Disruptor Beam: More of this please. Star Trek lives not only from battle sounds. It's also the people.^^
  • Options

how can you hear the soundclips? i never heard a single one:(
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotty: "Where I come from, that's soda pop. Now this is a drink for a man."

@ Disruptor Beam: More of this please. Star Trek lives not only from battle sounds. It's also the people.^^

That became my favorite 😍😍😍 the first time it came up. Sums up our people very well. And you know what I mean 😉😉😉

Is the sound turned down in your game? Settings is under the button in the upper right, where you collect mail and Level up Ships.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, some sounds are only activated during ship battles, others whenever a crew member is selected. (I think... it's been years since I have had sound on in this game, so I might not be remembering that totally accurately. ;) )

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

Is the sound turned down in your game? Settings is under the button in the upper right, where you collect mail and Level up Ships.[/quote]

sound is on most of the time for almost 16 month now
  • Options

To quote DB "Game is enjoyed best with sound on"