Home Ready Room

Amazing pulls and tough begolds.

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I pulled five 10x tonight. The first three each gave beholds I had immortalized. One had three beholds, all immortalized. Then I had two with begolds.
ir2ibd4lzvz0.jpg
It seems I forgot to screenshot the first. It was between Seven and Garak. I had one of Seven, so I chose Garak, who is a better card. Then I had a send shot at the same Garak the next begold, but couldn't pass up Mr. Seven.

All in all, I've never had five packs so generous with the beholds, even if I had all the purples.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those were from getting the campaign at once. I opened another today and got this:
    0sbcidovi40v.jpg
    I was going to get another Chekov, but I figure Tyler may prove more useful.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vq9albf3hqqq.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say I have gotten a lot more use out of my immortal Gary Seven than my 3/5* OO Garak, but Garak is sneakily decent thanks to the occasional event and occasionally gauntlet where he gets a 65% crit bonus. That you were able to get both is pretty neat, especially as strong as Gary Seven is everywhere except in ship battles.

I, too, took that version of Tyler in an otherwise uninspiring behold a while back. As long as DB keeps up with the giant Disco event bonus crew lists, I’m sure he’ll be of use.