Home The Bridge

A Question about Arena Fights and Ship Abilities

BenSon2007BenSon2007 ✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
First Question is about boarding:

i5udjy9kj28z.jpg

Wich of this "boarding" increases damage more? In that image from Kira is no "increases by xy %"

4e9q3fog2rd2.jpg

And a Question about the "Boosts":

jtly5e2tnibi.jpg

This Version of Scotty has a passive stat Bonus in Accuracy of 2925 and a Boost of 9 Accuracy.

How much is a +9 in relation to 2925?

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Not quite sure what you're asking in the first question.
    But for the second, "+9" is 9000 compared to the 2925 you list. It's +9 to the displayed ship accuracy during the battle.
  • Perfect, I will try this later today.
    In the first question I was asking, the boarding damage of wich of the crew is the highest. I can't see that, because there are no numbers. And even with numbers, the text says only 20% more damage.
    But 20% more of what damage. I don't understand, how boarding works.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Per the Wiki:
    "Boarding: While active, Boarding does 50% of your ship’s normal attack damage to your opponent every second."

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Starship_Battles#Ship_Battle_Statuses
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now does that mean the bonus is
    Attack * (50% + 20%)
    or
    Attack * 50% + (Attack *50%) * 20%
    ?
  • Thank you for that! Something learned today ;)

Ah, still one thing: A 3 Star Crew like Idrin granted the same 50% like a 5Star Crew like (Disguised) Kira?
    Think a 5 Star should always give more then a 3 Star...
  • BenSon2007 wrote: »
    Perfect, I will try this later today.
    In the first question I was asking, the boarding damage of wich of the crew is the highest. I can't see that, because there are no numbers. And even with numbers, the text says only 20% more damage.
    But 20% more of what damage. I don't understand, how boarding works.

Where did you get that 20% value? I can't seem to find it anywhere?
    In admirals division I use the ISS Enterprise which can provide boarding, but I don't use any crew that enhances on that because I have no idea 'how much' they would provide and if it would be better than using the some + x% dam (T'Kuvma and Mirror Phlox) crew.

Also for boarding 50% of your normal damage...
    What is normal damage? Is it with the +attack mod that are active at that moment? Or just want is printed on the ship, so for my lev 10 mirror enterpise: 15925/2 ?