Home The Bridge
Options

Looking at the Mega Crew

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
With 7/8 new crew revealed I thought it was worth looking at the crew we've gotten.

Seeking Spock
Christine Chapel
Rescue Team Uhura
Sulu of the Body
Torpedo Surgeon McCoy
Scared Scotty
Laborer Kirk

Overall, great job DB covering the TOS core cast. I'm going to assume that means we'll get a new 4* Chekov for next week. Or maybe a surprise Rand.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    On the down side, I'm sad we didn't get Kyle, Leslie, Riley, and all the other TOS extras. It would have been a fun opportunity to have a new 2* and/or 3* with them every week

After getting both Garth and Torpedo Surgeon McCoy, I think my #1 most wanted crew is now Polywater Riley. That’s be a fun COM/ENG/(SEC or DIP) 5* crew, and there could be a companion 2* Kevin Riley as well. We could have a 4* Commander Kyle with a 3* Transporter Chief Kyle. And a one-off event celebrating TOS redshirts/extras would be pretty fun, perhaps with a 5* Lt. Leslie, 4* Helsman Hadley, 3* Ensign Garrovick, and 2* Ensign Rizzo - Leslie came back from the dead, Hadley survived a whole bunch of scrapes, Garrovick didn’t do much but also didn’t die, and Rizzo died.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    On the down side, I'm sad we didn't get Kyle, Leslie, Riley, and all the other TOS extras. It would have been a fun opportunity to have a new 2* and/or 3* with them every week

After getting both Garth and Torpedo Surgeon McCoy, I think my #1 most wanted crew is now Polywater Riley. That’s be a fun COM/ENG/(SEC or DIP) 5* crew, and there could be a companion 2* Kevin Riley as well. We could have a 4* Commander Kyle with a 3* Transporter Chief Kyle. And a one-off event celebrating TOS redshirts/extras would be pretty fun, perhaps with a 5* Lt. Leslie, 4* Helsman Hadley, 3* Ensign Garrovick, and 2* Ensign Rizzo - Leslie came back from the dead, Hadley survived a whole bunch of scrapes, Garrovick didn’t do much but also didn’t die, and Rizzo died.

1 🌟 = Generic Red Shirt Who Doesn't Make it to the First Commercial Break. Could just have a blurry face........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Wasn't there an Ensign Ricky on Family Guy who survived whem Shatner died? That would be cool.
  • Options
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Wasn't there an Ensign Ricky on Family Guy who survived whem Shatner died? That would be cool.

Yes. The episode where Peter was teaching Meg to drive.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    If only we got tos color cube.

cyn2ot569bs1.jpeg

• Options
    Ivlain wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3WATkmOIt4