Home The Bridge
Options

LTO Idea - Honor Kit

calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
I thought if this during a fleet chat last night, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes...

Offer an Honor Kit.

Just like the chron kit, that offers a 25% discount for 24 hours once activated, have an honor kit that offers a 25% discount for 24 hours once activated. This is the way DB can monetize the honor store...

I don’t know what the price point would be, but I think this idea has legs...

Comments

• Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    How about this as a counter-proposal: keep the name but instead of offering a discount in the Honor Store, have it grant 25% more Honor from all sources for 24 hours?

Can that period be a skirmish event?

It would work whenever you activate it. I think the smarter use would be to activate then open your 100 horded packs.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won t happen. ;)

Nope. Don’t save your honor for it

• Options
    They don’t have an overt way of monetizing the honor shop as-is. This is a way for them to do that. I see it as win-win.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets keep helping DB find ways to charge money for the game! How about, you pay to log in, maybe $1, but you get 100 chronos and 100 honor every time you do.... :p;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Lets keep helping DB find ways to charge money for the game! How about, you pay to log in, maybe $1, but you get 100 chronos and 100 honor every time you do.... :p;)

Dear God no!!! I log in like 15 times a day!!!!!
  • Options

Hmmm...

Have no honor sales at all. Nobody wins.

Or...

DB offers a way to get better return on you honor that is OPTIONAL.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what if they do this during the sale of premium packs for honor that we're all waiting for?? :)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how I feel about this idea. Maybe if it only applied to beholds... It would be a gamble. Might keep the balance between spenders and non-spenders a little better.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    This really isn't the worst idea. I'd gladly pay $10 for a temporary 25% discount. But it'd make a lot less sense for someone who doesn't hoard honor the way I do.