Home The Bridge
Options

Does the answer at the phase change matter?

I've always wondered: does it matter at all which answer you choose at these things?

6jhky5sl9c4x.jpg

Answers

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever one you pick, you still craft for all three. No difference in game. Just different follow up dialogue.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I think I read the mission content for the first 10 minutes of the game. After that I read almost nothing. No missions, events shuttles, nothing. It makes a slight difference I the story missions but since I have those done it really doesnt matter.

Moral of the story, reading is for geeks.
  • Options
    Carmen IbanezCarmen Ibanez ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    As far as i remember when the game was new you could decide which faction wins in the end and what new crew would be added to the game. So those questions were some kind of a poll. Today its just a leftover. I don't think it would make any difference if there were no questions and no Phase 1/2 at all.
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually pick the middle one.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?