Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Talas

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
Legit no memory of this character, but this Andorian female (from Enterprise I presume) has CMD, ENG and SEC.

k1rwld3grul9.png

a9dcwns55j46.png

Comments

• Options
    Just...YAY!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Was she not the Andorian engineer who came over from the Kumar to assist Tucker with repairs to the Enterprise prior to the Andorians stealing the Xindi weapon?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was she not the Andorian engineer who came over from the Kumar to assist Tucker with repairs to the Enterprise prior to the Andorians stealing the Xindi weapon?

Yes. She was also Shrans mate later on who was killed by the Tellerite

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have named the pack Blue Christmas.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did name it that. And they spelled Shran wrong
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Talas is overall the #65 Voyager, and ekes into the Top 10 at #9 ENG/SEC shuttle.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @robownage, Thank you for that context. Your responses on these posts do more to help me prioritize crew purchases/citations than almost anything else. Great service to the community.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    @robownage, Thank you for that context. Your responses on these posts do more to help me prioritize crew purchases/citations than almost anything else. Great service to the community.

Glad to be of help :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Legit no memory of this character, but this Andorian female (from Enterprise I presume) has CMD, ENG and SEC.

k1rwld3grul9.png

a9dcwns55j46.png

Shran's love before the Aenar girl. She died during the three-parter that set the groundwork for the Federation. When the Romulans had the drone ships that could impersonate other ships.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    They did name it that. And they spelled Shran wrong

That'll teach me to assume DB wouldn't do something that obvious.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    EDIT: Duplicate.
  • Options
    Not many characters I'm willing to roll the Tuesday dice on. Admiral Patrick was one, Talas is another.

Third star for Shran, forth for Tarah, no luck getting Talas.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talas is a cutiepie! She's got very good voyage stats, but getting her five times when there are two other golds and three purples (much more commonly drawn), I'll wait for her to pop up in the normal portal some time next year. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")