Home The Bridge

Ads seem to be fixed

Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been getting rewards consistently for the last few days. Are the ad warps finally working?

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had any problems lately either. Thanks for pointing out something good!
  • :D mine are actually broken for the first time as of this morning. I've tried 4 or 5 times today and the ads make me force-start and I haven't gotten a single reward. They must have moved the "Ads-Broken" switch to "on" for me and "off" for others.
  • yesterday i watched and ad, and then at the end it went back to the launch screen with the orange ad warp button available. watched a second ad and got my rewards. i wasn't thrilled to watch 2 ads for a single reward. i would say that they are still buggy.
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I have had ZERO ads for several days. When I saw the thread title, I thought that was the reference. They haven't disappeared for everyone?
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, mine still hang on the white screen at least 2 or 3 times per day. Iphone 6S Plus.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For issues with Ads please continue to post in the relevant thread in Engineering Room, with the name of the Ads - thank you!