Borg Queen
Commander Spock
Enterprise D Picard
Duelist Archer
Judge Q

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=204039271&token=E-phCMbq

Comments

• Options
    Wait? People actually play the card collecting game that's embedded in this card collecting game?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, I sell those things for pennies when I get them. I think I've sold two Bride Jadzias for like 6 cents each.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait? People actually play the card collecting game that's embedded in this card collecting game?

It's significantly cheaper, for what it's worth. You get backdrops for your Steam profile and custom emotes.
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance - I just play on Android, never done anything on Steam - but what's this? Or is it just backdrops and emotes for Steam?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, am ignorant of this steam thing. Is it actual cards you get for your crew?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but they're just dumb little cards and things that aren't really worth a spit, other than for the sake of having/collecting/trading them.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Yeah, but they're just dumb little cards and things that aren't really worth a spit, other than for the sake of having/collecting/trading them.

So you can’t use them in game?

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

No, they're only Steam cards, nothing you can use in game. I personally don't get the appeal, but I guess some people enjoy collecting them.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

No, they're only Steam cards, nothing you can use in game. I personally don't get the appeal, but I guess some people enjoy collecting them.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining

• Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Has anybody figured out what does booster pack for this game?
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet