Home The Bridge
Options

A surprise at the end of a 3 day voyage

9suposltzinb.jpg

After all the dilemmas have occurred, it seems the voyage cannot continue. I can't revive it with dilithium or a voyage revival token. When contacting support, I get the same canned response about the outage a few days ago and no help is offered. Keep contacting support and the message gets merged into the "closed" case. Now I'm missing my daily missions because I cant do a dilemma and I am not receiving all my daily my campaign awards as a result. The only option seems to be to abandon the voyage. 3 days, thousands of dilithium, and support won't help me. Sitting on 20 4*s, 5346 chronitons, and 271 4* replicator rations, with the only option I have left seeming to be to abandon the voyage. An excellent surprise for taking my voyage to the other side of the galaxy.

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have already reached out to CS, my advice would be to PM Shan directly and state your case.
  • Options
    Ask for escalation. The CS representatives can up it to their supervisors.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    If you have already reached out to CS, my advice would be to PM Shan directly and state your case.

This

Ask for escalation. The CS representatives can up it to their supervisors.

And also this.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I also agree with ByloBand and Firewall's suggestions. There must be a way to fix this at least partially, even if should be that someone from CS adds the chrons, crew and replicator rations to your account. Don't give up on it yet :(