Home The Bridge
Options

perplexing items for crew

I did not recognize this "asteroid" at all, so I looked it up. Apparently it is needed for Q2 (who I don't have yet). But as a random item to appear in Dabo, it did make me go "hmm...."

biwxq3j4ouuf.png

What are your random encounters with weirdness in the game?
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not recognize this "asteroid" at all, so I looked it up. Apparently it is needed for Q2 (who I don't have yet). But as a random item to appear in Dabo, it did make me go "hmm...."

biwxq3j4ouuf.png

Got Lady Beverly today, so every time I take her up ten Levels, I am building a bird........

When EV Suit Chekov was announced, I started farming Augments Shuttles for Earwigs {Ceti Eels}. No problem, since Augments drop stuff many people need, any way.

By the time I had Chekov, I had:

~125 0 🌟 Earwigs
    50+ 1 🌟 Earwigs
    50+ 2 🌟 Earwigs

EV Suit Chekov then used a whole new kind of Earwigs to equip. Didn't use one on him........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2019

biwxq3j4ouuf.png

Q2 is from the Next Generation episode "Deja Q". He was played by Corbin Bernsen. In the episode, a 🌕 was falling out of orbit, and threatening an inhabited planet. Perhaps that is what the "asteroid" represents.........

I've long maintained that it is not right to equip any phasers of any kind as part of an Odo build.

I farm Bajoran Phasers in one of the Cadet Challenges every week. You don't need them until you are leveling Odo or another Bajoran. Then they use like a 100, what with building higher 🌟 ones at higher Levels.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I've long maintained that it is not right to equip any phasers of any kind as part of an Odo build.

Uniforms always confused me with Odo.

It confuses me that his ComBadge is part of him, yet is fully functional. He's better than a T-1000.

Or that he needs a uniform at all...which ten requires Bajoran phasers, something he never used
  • Options
    Commander Troi (the drunk First Contact one) has "Troi's Disguise" which should belong to Rakal Troi as it's clearly a Rommie uniform.
  • Options
    cgfy5acy4q7k.jpeg

Exoskeleton? This was a full body brace. Not a skeleton. The name would make it sound as if her bones are outside of her body. Lol.
    I have since deleted some odd looking things. A group of 3 yellow barrels, cant remember what that was but it wasnt barrels, just appeared that way. Lol.
    Pheromones which looked like DNA strands, mother hortas eggs, and evolved janeways rock.
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

biwxq3j4ouuf.png

This should be for Q Quin. Not Q2. He was the one Imprisoned in an asteroid.
    c5jrzk0p42k8.jpeg
  • Options
    cgfy5acy4q7k.jpeg

Exoskeleton? This was a full body brace. Not a skeleton. The name would make it sound as if her bones are outside of her body. Lol.
    I have since deleted some odd looking things. A group of 3 yellow barrels, cant remember what that was but it wasnt barrels, just appeared that way. Lol.
    Pheromones which looked like DNA strands, mother hortas eggs, and evolved janeways rock.

A quick Google search could have cleared this up for you. The military is researching right with suits to augment soldiers that are exoskeletons........
  • Options

biwxq3j4ouuf.png

This should be for Q Quin. Not Q2. He was the one Imprisoned in an asteroid.
    c5jrzk0p42k8.jpeg

His was a comet not an asteroid
    s9k7mm7ezh3t.jpg
  • Options
    A quick check in the wiki confirmed my suspicions that this was for Delta Flyer Paris, but it was odd to see nonetheless.

2n8sdhtxzjuu.png

As for the Asteroid/Comet debate, this was on the Q2 wiki page, and cracked me up!

pokz374p9g1c.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    EMERGENCY POTATO
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    ecs4pbimoa5w.jpg
    So I guess they are coming out with a new 5 star Enterprise. But for every schematic of it ya need a 4 star bloodwine to build it?
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    The Salt needed by M-113, while the most plentiful ionic compound in our universe, requires dozens of complex and bizarre items from the Mirror Universe.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecs4pbimoa5w.jpg
    So I guess they are coming out with a new 5 star Enterprise. But for every schematic of it ya need a 4 star bloodwine to build it?

I think that's an item that Worf's parents have.
  • Options
    Frank? wrote: »
    ecs4pbimoa5w.jpg

Thank u!!! Wondering what this was, was driving me crazy!!
  • Options
    Frank? wrote: »
    ecs4pbimoa5w.jpg

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Sergey's_Enterprise_D_Ship_Schematics