Home Make It So!

February Campaign Idea

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Make It So!
Since Jeri Ryan is celebrating her birthday on February 22nd, how about a Lucky Seven campaign? 4* crew would be Indignant Seven, 5* crew would be Gary Seven ... because he's awesome and because he's got a kitty. Meow! :)
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Gary may be a bit much, but a Seven of Nine campaign makes a whole lot of sense. You have my vote!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why a bit much? He's a great 5* crew and we've had other really good golds in there, for example Professor Sato (monster diplomacy card), Durango Troi (monster security card), Spiderman Barclay (excellent eng-sci combo), High Roller Sisko (another monster security card), Leland isn't too shabby either, and of course Mirror Picard (who was actually an event Mega character).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • With Seven set to play a (major?) role in Picard, this would make a great tie-in to the expected Picard Mega. I suspect a few people who bought Indignant Seven would be upset that she is free so soon.

How about Tsunkatse Seven and Seven in Silver?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of expecting the Romantic trait due to Valentine's Day. Or another Picard because of the new series. There's Mambo Picard, but I don't see a Romantic Seven. How about a new SR of Seven when she's running those dating holoprograms?
    Farewell 🖖
  • With Seven set to play a (major?) role in Picard, this would make a great tie-in to the expected Picard Mega. I suspect a few people who bought Indignant Seven would be upset that she is free so soon.

How about Tsunkatse Seven and Seven in Silver?

Looking at the fact that Seven is gonna show up in Picard, it would be great to see her up here.
  • I definitely want to see a Seven of Nine campaign! I'm hoping we'll eventually get a new Seven of Nine 5* from the Picard series.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indignant Seven and Gary Seven are both excellent suggestions! That would (almost) make me forget that a MED primary is long overdue as I have a couple copies of mobile doc.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Indignant Seven and Mobile Doctor. I can dream, can't I?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Shadow, but the new Seven should have the audio bit "W'the hell are you doing out here, Picard?" and the second audio bit "Saving the galaxy?" :)
  • Shadow, but the new Seven should have the audio bit "W'the hell are you doing out here, Picard?" and the second audio bit "Saving the galaxy?" :)

I totally agree. Same page. That would be awesome. But I'm sure DB has some sort of reservations about language or phrases.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purrhaps so, Shadow. :) I found another cute idea that could be used for the February Campaign: The Spirit of the Hawk - 4* Lieutenant Hawk (New), 5* Assimilated Hawk (Existing)
  • Purrhaps so, Shadow. :) I found another cute idea that could be used for the February Campaign: The Spirit of the Hawk - 4* Lieutenant Hawk (New), 5* Assimilated Hawk (Existing)

Aaand I'd be good with that one too. Assimilated Hawk is another one I'm trying to get.
  • Purrhaps so, Shadow. :) I found another cute idea that could be used for the February Campaign: The Spirit of the Hawk - 4* Lieutenant Hawk (New), 5* Assimilated Hawk (Existing)

Aaand I'd be good with that one too. Assimilated Hawk is another one I'm trying to get.

kwd6kxq69vgj.jpg

Ha, I just said it last night and look who I got! So I'd be good with Hawk campaign!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I also suggested the Hawk campaign because I have him at 1/5 (Level 70) right meow, got him in a BeGold not too long ago. He's a beast! :) Purrfection! Also, I would love to have your credits and merits. <3
  • I also suggested the Hawk campaign because I have him at 1/5 (Level 70) right meow, got him in a BeGold not too long ago. He's a beast! :) Purrfection! Also, I would love to have your credits and merits. <3

He is a beast! He may get fast tracked to my IMMO list! I'll be spending my honor very soon! (Been holding out to see what Convergence Day brings) But I may stay patient and wait for the Feb campaign announcement.

For awhile I was focusing on leveling up my voyage crew, so I stopped using merits in gauntlet. And I may never spend all these credits! Whew! B)