Home The Bridge

1701 Sisko LTO

Really? Is anyone gonna spend $10 on him? Maybe if you have him sitting at 4/5 and just want to immortalize him, but come on. That card is so old, the base stats are pretty useless for events these days. Couldn’t have given us a more modern Sisko card like Conflicted Sisko?

Comments

• Granted, an old card. But, an easy pass if you have better or don’t want him.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have immortalized on both accounts easy pass.

Though I agree easy pass if I did not.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit surprised by this particular choice, but my 2/5 is not exactly screaming out for another star. Definitely an easy pass.
  • Have him at 3/5. The fourth star still isn't worth it.

That says it all
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Meh, mine was 3/5 so I went for it. He's a Sisko, and therefore cool enough IMO to justify it, plus if he appears in a begold at some point with 2 other crew I'm not excited about, I can immortalize him :)
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    -doublepost-
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

Yes, He s crap. Status wise. Not worth 10 bucks.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is also the Legendary in my Dabo today. Would take him for free. I guess. Got trash I don't need, though.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh...I was happy to immortalize him a while back from a behold, and then he proceeded to do literally nothing but eat a crew slot. Never went on voyages, didn’t run on shuttles even when COM/SEC voyages vacuumed up all the top three-skill crew. He’ll be nice for Sisko events and that’s it, which is unfortunate given how great his episode is.
  • I already have him immo and I have to agree that he doesn't get used on too many voyages... Unless it requires a bajoran Sec officer then I'm glad I have him.
  • Maybe they either reduce the price or add another star to this deal and I might of bought it.
    I already have him immo and I have to agree that he doesn't get used on too many voyages... Unless it requires a bajoran Sec officer then I'm glad I have him.

No High Roller Sisko from that one campaign? At 4/5*, he blows 1701 Sisko out of the water...
  • I already have him immo and I have to agree that he doesn't get used on too many voyages... Unless it requires a bajoran Sec officer then I'm glad I have him.

No High Roller Sisko from that one campaign? At 4/5*, he blows 1701 Sisko out of the water...

Nope didn't buy it...although now I wish I did....
    I already have him immo and I have to agree that he doesn't get used on too many voyages... Unless it requires a bajoran Sec officer then I'm glad I have him.

Ah, I see. I still haven’t bothered with a citation - I already have six crew with a 1400+ SEC base - but he is awful handy when that trait combo comes up.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is a Sisko and a cool one from the Tribble episode.
    Let’s fly!
  • Mine is FFFE so I didn't buy.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised why we got a Sisko and not an Archer or Kim.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I upped mine from 3 to 4 stars. And used the chronitons for leveling other crew.

Although the episode he's from is nice, I'm afraid I won't even use him, when he's maxed out. Maybe on Sisko events, and that's it. I have four 4/4, who are even better than my 4/5 1701 Sisko. And three of them are Klingon. And one of these three is the Klingon Sisko. Even Hunger is the enemy Neelix is better. LOL.

Ah, I see. I still haven’t bothered with a citation - I already have six crew with a 1400+ SEC base - but he is awful handy when that trait combo comes up.

I actually checked my roster after I read this and I used to have the majority of my crew being sec heavy crew....but seems I've been more engaged collecting all other skill crew (cause I don't wanna be like Reed always wanting to fix my problems by blowing something up :wink: ) so I think once I finish my current citation project I'll focused on a good sec heavy crew and maybe if High Rollar Sisko drops between them, maybe it will be him.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like him. One of my favorite episodes and I still passed on him.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one card that will never make it past the airlock.