Home The Bridge

Gauntlet Crashing

[DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
I am getting server errors during the current gauntlet, typically either "umknown error" or "opponent not available." The battle is resolving on the server though and spending merits enables me to see the results.

Edit: This was intended for "Past Anomalies." Sorry.

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s caused by someone freezing a crew after they put then in the gauntlet. Reboot anytime you get the error and take note of what crew caused it.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I read the title of this thread and assumed it was about something COMPLETELY different!
  • Since it only happens with my Caretaker, I must have broke it when I got tired of looking at two copies that were never getting used together and I fused them. That makes perfect sense!
  • I wonder what would happen if someone took 2 copies of the same crew into a gauntlet... Then fused them together mid gauntlet... Would one of them disappear? Or just remain in gauntlet but buggy? Or would it make it so EVERY box drops a legendary!?
  • Remain but buggy most likely, although Legendary drops are a distinct possibily. Armus was in my first Gauntlet ending box. LOL!