Home The Bridge

Happy New Year Gift from DB

edited January 2020 in The Bridge
z3mwkpzni19d.jpg
Thank u DB...much appreciated!!

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a very nice surprise!! You guys have been really good to us lately and it is enhancing my game experience even more! Thank you for all of that
  • Thank you, that was an unexpected nice surprise. :)
    Happy New Year to Shan and DB.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blwyddyn Newydd Da / Happy New Year to all!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the gift @Shan and team! Much appreciated 😀
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    You are very welcome :)

Thank y'all so much. Nice to play a game that actually does this!!!!!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Thank you and Happy New Year!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, DB! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    It was a very nice surprise!! You guys have been really good to us lately and it is enhancing my game experience even more! Thank you for all of that

Ditto
  • Just wanted to say thank you for that New Year gift - very much appreciated! Look forward to another year with DB, playing ST:TL way too much, but never enough. DIS chu' DatIvjaj!
  • Thanks a lot, and happy new year!
  • Thank you for the great gifts :).
  • Thank you for the nice surprise!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice freebie, but no behold sale this year was disappointing
    Yateball wrote: »

Convergence Day is nigh. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't given up hope for Convergence Day. DB does a good job, so you never know. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to get a few gifts.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

I have been thinking about this... imagine they would alter the price structure of the honor hall entirely (lower prices permanently for example or some of the honor-bonuses we suggested back in the wish-thread) then people would go nuts if they had given us this old honor sale before.

Maybe...? Hope is alive and my honor wallet is bursting (600k currently).

I cannot bring myself to spend it as I feel like something was in the air.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Didn’t they give out a free gold last year as a NY gift or am I remembering wrong?
    edited January 2020
    Didn’t they give out a free gold last year as a NY gift or am I remembering wrong?

5* Seven in Silver was the free card given on Convergence Day, 15 January 2019. Shan’s posts in Starfleet Communications have more details:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12672/v7-0-9-and-convergence-day-festivities#latest

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12776/3rd-anniversary-celebrations-and-v7-0-9-features#latest

🖖
    Didn’t they give out a free gold last year as a NY gift or am I remembering wrong?

I think we got a Merry Man Worf for Christmas

Banjo1012 wrote: »

Niners Sisko was the holiday gift in December 2018. Will Scarlett was the holiday gift in December 2017. 🖖
  • Any and all gifts are always appreciated. Thank you DB!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Niners Sisko was the holiday gift in December 2018. Will Scarlett was the holiday gift in December 2017. 🖖

Woah! I lost a whole year of my life somewhere
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    A belated thanks to DB for this. Gestures like this mean a lot.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • It's nice to be part of a game community where the devs talk to the players. Thank you.

P.S. M'Ress please! :)
    It's nice to be part of a game community where the devs talk to the players. Thank you.

P.S. M'Ress please! :)

I concur with M'Ress, but I am unsure if your comment about “the devs” was serious or sarcasm. Thank goodness for Shan, though, who counts as one in my book. Developing a game is more than just writing code, IMO. 🖖