Home Engineering Room
Options

Supply Kit Timer gets Frozen on Main Screen as soon as you enter Galaxy Map

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Engineering Room
As soon as you enter the Galaxy Map and go back to main screen, the "Supply Kit" timer is frozen. If you enter shuttle screen, the supply kit timer displayed there is running fine, but going back to main it still is frozen at the time when you entered the galaxy map. Only solution to fix it is restart und avoiding to enter galaxy map. Once you do, it gets stuck again.

Tested this on latest iOS 10 and 11, as well as 4G LTE connection and WiFi.
Devices: iPadPro 10.5, iPad Air2, and iPad Mini 3
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    I reported something very similar on the old forums. Mine freezes when using the faction stores. If you are at let's say Earth and want to visit Bajor, hit the icon for them and after warping the supply kit display will stop running. A restart is the only way to fix that as well. Pixel 2 XL latest Android. It also did it on a Nexus 6P.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    I encountered the issue but it's irrelevant since it does not actually influence the timer in any way.
  • Options
    I encountered the issue but it's irrelevant since it does not actually influence the timer in any way.

Depends, if you take just a quick look at the timer, which f.e. 2hs left and in reality ir runs out in 5 mins, it can affect you. Cause you think, well still time left to burn through chrons.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    AnASUSTF300TAnASUSTF300T ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I have had the same issue, and have found a way to unfreeze the timer. Once it freezes, click on your daily missions tab. This will make the timer on the main screen resume its proper countdown until you visit the galaxy map again. If it freezes once more, then just go to the daily missions again. Please let me know if this works for you also.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special offer timers also freeze when you go to the Galaxy map. Right now I have a double your stars and a "special deal" offer counting down. They catch up to the correct timer and resume countdown when I click on the offer but freeze again whenever I go to the Galaxy map.
  • Options
    Going to the daily missions list does get the timer rolling again for me. That is much better than having to restart the game at least. I also agree that it is very much an issue. I shouldn't have to double check if the timer is about to run out if it shows me 2 hours remaining. Expecting an accurate display isn't unreasonable.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself