Home The Bridge

Merit pulls Best/worst

I had a best/worst merit pull this morning. Received the mobile Doctor, great, except he is FFFE, and triggered the double up offer. Now I need to wati until tomorrow to collect my rewards for the event. Want to double up Sisko.

Comments

• Do you have Cheesecake Seven? If not, that pull will probably allow you to fuse her soon(ish), so it doesn't sound bad at all :)
    If you already have her maxed, then yes, it's a bit unlucky.
  • Dont have her, but dont have indulgent Seven either.
  • And it is 2 late to recall him.
  • If you have a screenshot of it, you could contact CS and tell them that you made a mistake. It may or may not work, but if you're lucky you'll get him back.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got what would probably be a rock for many people, but is one of my 4 🌟 white whales. Kelby from Enterprise. Always liked how they developed his character across the series. Only other time I ever saw him in a Pull, he was in a Behold with Mirror Sato. My favorite 😍 character from my personal favorite Enterprise episode.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I would love for Kelby to drop! His 4th * would give me #24 in the Jury Riggers collection.
    I would love for Kelby to drop! His 4th * would give me #24 in the Jury Riggers collection.

If almost anyone else had been in the Behold with him, I would have grabbed him. But, Empress Hoshi Sato has always been my favorite character from my personal favorite Enterprise episode.

Right now, just about anyone great is a semi-"Whammy" while I hunt Captain Janeway. If I get her now, I can immediately Immortalize Evolved Janeway.

I just got the final 🌟 for Tommy Gun Dix. {One of the several Picards that says "Picard" when he drops, but does not show as Picard in a Crew Search.}

I have been hitting a Merit Pull everytime I am over 1725 Merits, hunting that coffee loving Captain.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tain is quite nice for Gauntlet. I don't use him a lot there, but when he matches traits, he's great.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Tain is quite nice for Gauntlet. I don't use him a lot there, but when he matches traits, he's great.

This. I've seen a lot of him when Traits line up.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I trot him out whenever Cardassian comes up (Crell Moset is my only other good one), and especially when we get Obsidian Order as well. Desperate and Interrogator are nice, if less frequent. He almost made it on today’s gauntlet but I decided to prioritize secondary DIP over secondary SEC with Admiral Nechayev instead.

I trot him out whenever Cardassian comes up (Crell Moset is my only other good one), and especially when we get Obsidian Order as well. Desperate and Interrogator are nice, if less frequent. He almost made it on today’s gauntlet but I decided to prioritize secondary DIP over secondary SEC with Admiral Nechayev instead.

I saw him a couple times this Gauntlet, and he is 5%.

We’re probably in opposite schedules; my gauntlet started last night, I’m betting your next one will start tonight.

ofaifoa8azdq.png

We’re probably in opposite schedules; my gauntlet started last night, I’m betting your next one will start tonight.

ofaifoa8azdq.png

In about 4.25 hours. And I appear to be off the "Guinan Gauntlet" track. Have not seen it for weeks and weeks.......
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    If it’s going to be an underpowered legendary, Kirk’s one of the best. 👍🏻
    is2b6f0aq2yw.jpg

This is an up and down - a golden guy - but Mirror Kirk? Love the art, but the stats are so damn meeeeehhhhhh

2 star for Cassidy

Mirror Kirk was useful in many places for me a few years ago but now is relegated to Kirk-themed Faction events, where he admittedly still has a lot of horsepower with that 2x variant bonus.
    I don't normally post here, but just had to share this one.
    f0a7pv6jvu5f.png

Awesome Pull. Did all need 🌟 s or were new?
  • I don't normally post here, but just had to share this one.
    f0a7pv6jvu5f.png

Bashir was new and second star for Paris. Burnham already FFFE, but still some nice honour, which is what I was going for. Burning though merits to try and another 10k honour pull tomorrow.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I don't normally post here, but just had to share this one.
    f0a7pv6jvu5f.png

Bashir was new and second star for Paris. Burnham already FFFE, but still some nice honour, which is what I was going for. Burning though merits to try and another 10k honour pull tomorrow.

I think it is over tomorrow. That today's, was the last of these honor offers. I could be wrong. But last year with reduced cost honor begolds, I thought there would be one more day, but there wasn't. So I believe tomorrow at 12pm eastern the offers are over.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit I forgot the citation with LTO offers are still going on. So, I will be spending $9.99 on two accounts for Judge Q. Both accounts have him 3FFE. I just cannot resist this.
    Not a Merit Pull, but T'Kuvma was my 200th Immortalized. Spent 650 of the Achievement Dilithium on a "Right on Q" Event Pack, hoping for the final 🌟 to Immortalize Shelby.

Started with a 3 🌟, so I was like "Yay, Behold!" Straight Drops in the last two Slots of Event Crew. Both Augment Riker, who was Immortalized before the Event. Two Packs. Three copies of the one Immortalized Event Crew.

Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Not a merit pull but had to post this somewhere!!

htaaxv6i70z9.png

That is awesome sauce!!!!!

Especially at the start of a Fraction Event!!!!!

🖖👍😁👍🖖