Ferengi (2 factions): 15
Dominion: 8
Bajoran: 34
Cardassian (2 factions): 19
Hirogen: 3
Maquis: 13
Section 31: 4
Terran Empire: 8

I dunno. This seems weird to me. We keep getting Klingons and I wouldn't mind some more Dominion crew, in particular, but that kind of balancing seems right out of whack.

I'd be inclined to merge the Ferengi and add Vulcan (there are 28 Vulcans in the game) and maybe replace the Hirogen faction with a Borg faction centre (there are 16 Borg). What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to merge the Ferengi

I wonder what would happen if there was a Ferengi civil war.
  • Options
    We'd have Civil War Klingon Neelix 4* (new) Civil War Worf 4* (existing) and Grand Nagus Mirror T'Kuvma 5* (new) at a guess
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the Klingon part right at least.

This was supposed to resolve the two Ferengi faction issue. But it didn't.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Rule_125
  • Options
    But seriously, we have loads of Dominion characters to get into the game, heaps of Mirror Universe people we all love, Section 31 at a pinch, but few Ferengi and even fewer Hirogen. The Borg would make a great faction - I reckon they could assimilate the Hirogen and we could have Assimilated Hirogen characters, the Ferengi could have a Civil War and become merged, and the Vulcans leave the Federation and start their own faction. There's three new episodes of the game right there, together with exciting mega events. And a Dominion mega event could make a fourth which would be cool as. Lots of Vorta, changelings and Jem'Hadar to be had.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wiki lists five crew in the Hirogen store - the Hirogen themselves plus GI Chuckles and Mademoiselle de Neuf. If the other Killing Game crew - Katrine, Klingon Janeway and Neelix, and so on - aren't there already, they're an easy add to boost the numbers.

I was thinking rather than a Borg faction, it might be cool just to rework the Hirogen faction into a broader Delta Quadrant 'coalition' of sorts, that could include the Hirogen, plus others like Kurros, Tash, Danara Pel, APU3947, Fesek, some of the Delta-specific Borg crew like Icheb and Riley Frazier, that sort of thing. With Voyager being so heavily standalone episodes there's a mountain of one-shot Delta Quadrant characters, but without a faction to fit into I feel like maybe they seem disconnected from the rest of the game, and that may be a reason we haven't seen more of them.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    1x Voth
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    You got the Klingon part right at least.

This was supposed to resolve the two Ferengi faction issue. But it didn't.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Rule_125

Haha there was even an event! Lol. That was before my time. How funny. Perhaps we need a rerun of that event to get it sorted properly.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason Vulcan isn’t separate is because they are part of The Federation. Andorians as well. I am definitely for adding new factions. Orion. Borg. Xindi. If any are added we don’t have to stop at just one. Let’s add a few and spice things up. It would also give plenty of potential for great new character and event ideas.
  • Options
    I still say 8472 would make a great faction since a bunch want them in the game and yet there aren't really any named ones- if you don't count those that took on Starfleet visages.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking in Rebalancing will 5* Scotty ever get decent stats and skills?
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Xindi.
    Dominion are parked there. Which is constantly mentioned in game fluff. And IIRC I did see Gralik Durr in Dominion faction shop.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Xindi.
    Dominion are parked there. Which is constantly mentioned in game fluff. And IIRC I did see Gralik Durr in Dominion faction shop.

I actually have him. Don't even know who the heck he is.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I used to throw away hirogen items in replicator as there were so few Hirogen. Maybe we need a Hirogen Neelix.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just be happy if they would get around to adding the "Klingon" Attribute to Blood Oath Jadzia Dax. She is the ONLY one who does not get it, in Klingon garb, and not only is she wearing full Klingon Armour and carrying a Bat'leth, but she is also the godfather of three families of Klingon children.......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    And she married into a Klingon House and had to do all the annoying rituals etc etc. Seriously she's closer to Klingon than ever Klingon O'Brien will ever be lol.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we could add Hirogens
    Turanj "Hirogen SS Officer"
    Jorik - Hirogen Medic (we need more medics)
    Ranjen...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Xindi.

I actually have him. Don't even know who the heck he is.

He was the Xindi kemocite maker who sabotaged the shipment to delay the weapon

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    And she married into a Klingon House and had to do all the annoying rituals etc etc. Seriously she's closer to Klingon than ever Klingon O'Brien will ever be lol.

She's certainly closer to Klingon than Dukat ever was.