eXo | Z•A•P•P

Comments

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful that ship name could get you Flagged for profanity
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3nmle0sp0ae1.png

Listen I know I'm annoying but come on. Had to become the sisko vs this sisko in the game. Yet all my first to maxs are still this sisko
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Why do these filters exist anyway? It's not like any other players can see the name of the ship you send on a voyage.
  • Options
    3nmle0sp0ae1.png

Listen I know I'm annoying but come on. Had to become the sisko vs this sisko in the game. Yet all my first to maxs are still this sisko

You arent too annoying Sisko :wink: but these filters can be.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe today it bleeped the word "if"
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I am Mormon and I find DB’s filter to be stupid. It is over the top ridiculous.
  • Options
    Part of my message of the day to my fleet lauding them for hitting all of the daily fleet targets got bleeped. Can't say why, but it is rather pathetic. No profanity used, nor anything suggestive that I could discern.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are continuing to tweak the moderation tool.
    When something needs additional tweaking, please report it in the relevant thread in Engineering Room. Thanks!
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1352/inoffensive-censored-words-list#latest
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this message with a ship name I used before. I believe a momentary loss of internet generates this message.

I just entered the name again and it worked.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if we knew how the censor worked or what we can and cant say. It just seems to be arbitrary and intermittent on some words.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told someone to "not use your real name" and it came out as "not use your #### ####"

omg, the censorship is completely stupid. Fleet chat or squad chat has so many ####'s on words that should never be censored. Then trying to explain what you said is almost impossible. Shan???

Trista
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    The word scotch is censored and it's an item for some characters.
  • Options
    I am offended by what they find offensive.
  • Options
    I keep forgetting about all those 12 year olds they don't want to offend while they use their parents credit cards without permission.

eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-A-P-P wrote: »
    I keep forgetting about all those 12 year olds they don't want to offend while they use their parents credit cards without permission.

Yes, but it is alright to have an alcohol ordering app as an ad??

Trista
  • Options
    Z-A-P-P wrote: »

Yes, but it is alright to have an alcohol ordering app as an ad??

Trista

If a child was to use an app like that don't kid yourself. The ads not the problem. It's their parents.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P