Home The Bridge

Voyage Code Change?

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
y8pa6iwh3nyy.png

I have not had any higher than 30/30/2* dilemmas for six voyages in a row, and all of them went to 10 hours (5 dilemmas each voyage). That's 30 dilemmas without a 60/50/3* or 100/75/4* dilemma in a row.

Has someone tampered with the voyage code?

PS: Chroniton average was about 500, one was around 680, but the other five were only around 460 ... that's also wurse than before, but obvious if there are no high dilemmas, so where should the chronitons come from?
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is just RNG. That happens to me for a few voyages and then I got one with two 100/75/4* dilemmas in 8 hours
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    For two or three voyages, I'd agree, but six? That's almost a full week without a good dilemma now.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Just had a purple dilemma at 8 hours... Garbage card but it was a purple drop none the less.
    xiq2sqdectpc.jpg
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I've had longer runs of 2 🌟 only Voyages. It's just RNG. Last night/today got a new 4 🌟 {Amanda Grayson} from "Outstretched Talons" at four hours and a straight drop of a new 4 🌟 {Marquis Eddington} a few minutes after the six hour Dilemma dropped a 2 🌟.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Just had a purple dilemma at 8 hours... Garbage card but it was a purple drop none the less.
    xiq2sqdectpc.jpg

Only redeeming quality of that Crew is occasionally he is 65% in Gauntlet.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Just had a purple dilemma at 8 hours... Garbage card but it was a purple drop none the less.
    xiq2sqdectpc.jpg

Only redeeming quality of that Crew is occasionally he is 65% in Gauntlet.

....but still going out the airlock the second my voyage comes in. He is one of those characters I neither like nor dislike...and since he doesn't have amazing stats or a ton of traits, he has always gone out the airlock as I wasn't wiling to use the crew slot for him till I could get him ff\fe for the freezer. And as for gauntlet, well I have enough klingon duelists at 45% that have better stats than he does with 65% with his 3rd dahar master trait... He just isn't worth it atm.
  • I have been getting a 4* random drop without dilemma almost every voyage for about 4-6 in a row. In my exp there seems to be a system (i guess RNG) that is dictating a random voyage pattern. Sometimes i get lots of chrons and nothing else, sometimes 4* crew 1-5 per voy. Sometimes a boat load of rations but nothing else. Rarely is it related to the “good or bad” dilemmas. I see the same old tired dilemmas the majority of the time. I would guess 1-2 Interesting/good dilemmas a week. I run voy 24/7 at 8-10.5 hrs.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying, yeah...but within the bounds of possibility. What I find super annoying is when you don’t get the crew drop along with honor and chrons, which also seems to happen more frequently with the dilemmas that are supposed to drop 4* crew. .
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    no ... just random stuff.

I just wrote a post in another thread yesterday that I got 4* Yates with 3 other 4* crew on a 9 hr voyage for a total of over 1100 Honor (not including Yates).

Today's voyage sees me at 9 hrs right now with 1 4* (Stranded Odo) and a grand total of 4 2*s (all from Dilemmas) ... for a total of just under 600 Honor (including Odo).

I've also gone days without decent voyages, but then suddenly one like yesterday's comes around ... good enough for me.

This kind of thread comes up quite regularly and it basically comes down to ...

--> There are massive swings in the amount of Honor/crew you get for equal length voyages ... just as there are for items, credits, trainers etc. ... but nobody really cares about those other things so hardly notices those. I mean, who keeps track of the amount of 4* trainers from a voyage? Mine are maxed out anyway, so I couldn't really care less.
    I've come to the point where the only thing I really take note of is the total amount of Honor ... even credits and chronitons are of lesser importance to me.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying, yeah...but within the bounds of possibility. What I find super annoying is when you don’t get the crew drop along with honor and chrons, which also seems to happen more frequently with the dilemmas that are supposed to drop 4* crew. .

Oh yeah, this. Last week I had two of the dilemmas that were supposed to drop SRs but instead I got the legendary replicator rations. Not happy.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okies, thankies for your feedbacks. :)
    EnderW wrote: »

Oh yeah, this. Last week I had two of the dilemmas that were supposed to drop SRs but instead I got the legendary replicator rations. Not happy.

If you check the Wiki, 5 🌟 Replicator Rations are an option with several of the Dilemmas. You can also get 600 random Ship Schemes.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had final stars on 4 purples this week from Voyage drops. I think it is just, sadly RNG.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • @=j= Donatra

I've had a few 10 hour voyages only drop *2 crew and its irritating when you spend that much time and get little benefits. But I just had a 9 hour return and the 8 hour dilemma was a 4* 100 chrons. I hope it improves for you soon!
  • Hang in there, and keep sending voyages. RNG will swing your way eventually.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    My voyage RNG has been fairly crummy of late, although I did finally get the last star on Riley and FF my fifth borg so I can't complain too much.

On the other hand, I opened 8 Premium Time Portals and got four begolds, netting me Warship EMA, Defensive Phlox, Bell Riots Dax, and Captain Nog. (Plus Mirror Stamets from an honor purchased begold.) Several needed stars on purples as well.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport