Home The Bridge
Options

Is Kahless going away?

I've seen this talked about elsewhere, but no one seems sure. In the Q&A, it is said that Honor Hall will be changing soon. Does that mean Kahless will no longer be available?

It would be good to know in advance whether it's now or never (or at least much later).

Comments

• Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Go get him now. They aren't going to tell you before they switch.
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »

One of db's specialties... not telling us when they are gonna change the rewards for a certain part of the game
  • Options
    Why DB wants to remove them? they sell him for 100k honor points.
    With inflation and such, he gonna cost 10% more next year
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »

One of db's specialties... not telling us when they are gonna change the rewards for a certain part of the game

They were good with Locutus saying he only had two weeks left in Gauntlet. I'd hope they'd do the same with Kahless.

I'd guess most people who really want Kahless have him by now...
  • Options
    Nope, simply because it depends on when you started to play the game. I'm just 2 days shy of Kahless... so I would be very displeased if they pull him without sufficient notice in advance.
  • Options
    I better collect stargazer Picard then, before its to late.
  • Options
    I got him yesterday. I didn't plan to get him this soon, as I don't have the space, but as others have said I don't want to be in a position where I wake up one day and he's disappeared without warning. I advise you to get him ASAP if you want him.
  • Options
    And be aware you only get one, once you buy him he is removed from the store so if you want more you'll have to rely on the double up offer (the one you get where it offers you a duplicate and enough gear to level him to 50) and citations.

I found mine fairly easy to level up so its entirely up to yourself if that extra star is worth the cost.