Home The Bridge

Ha, RNG you dirty, dirty Targ.

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
Let me preface this by saying I've been VERY unlucky lately. I haven't seen a BeGold in months, and my only useful super-rare card has been a copy of Disguised Chakotay. In this entire time - since September. Even Dabo has been terrible to me. Heck, I can't even tell you the number of times I've had straight "snake eyes" - all 1* crew - in my merit pulls. I've just been in a real rut.

So I felt very lucky when in my first two Voyage Dilemmas last night, I got parts one and two of A Higher Duty. Part 3 would net me my very first copy of Dr. Leonard McCoy!

So I decided to go for it.

Aaaand here I am, at the 18th hour, and it hasn't come up again. Actually, this has been a terrible voyage, with most of the awards being trainers. You know the type.

Gotta laugh.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    My Dabo Legendary today was Portal 63. I got ratty-looking robe I did not need for anyone. So I clicked on it to look at it. It was Portal 63's robe. Portal 63 who I do not have.......

EDIT: Ad Warp re-spin just dropped the suit I needed for the Maquis Eddington I just got from a straight drop in a Voyage.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I received mine at 1 day 18 hours this morning. Recall is 16 hours, so by the time I get up and log in tomorrow. The voyage will be done, and I wont miss completing my daily.
  • on dabo this week i got this 3 days in a row, and i don't even need it
    bsdb6xn7if20.png
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hate you so much right now DB.

mpl64vsa3sve.jpg

This is the last time I ever go all in like this for the third part of a dilemma. As you can see, it wasn't even that great of a voyage score to begin with.