Home Make It So!

Idea for 5th Convergence Day

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
First, I really, really hope there is a 5th Convergence Day. :) I know this idea is really early, but it's mostly because I know I'm actually just too late for the 4th Convergence Day. I tend to ramble at the beginning of my threads, don't I? Anyway...

How about a one-time purchase of 5 slots for 3,000 dilithium, but this purchase comes with all of the Convergence Day legendaries!

I know... That's practically a giveaway. But really, how else are we supposed to get all those legendaries with (unfortunately) kind of bad stats? We probably wouldn't pick them in a behold if we had the choice. And those who already immortalized them would get 5 slots plus 2,750 honor for 3k dilithium.

Would you buy such a deal?
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather 275'000 than 2'750 Honor :) but with the rest I agree. :) I still don't have any of the Convergence Day golds immortal.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I really, really hope there is a 5th Convergence Day. :) I know this idea is really early, but it's mostly because I know I'm actually just too late for the 4th Convergence Day. I tend to ramble at the beginning of my threads, don't I? Anyway...

How about a one-time purchase of 5 slots for 3,000 dilithium, but this purchase comes with all of the Convergence Day legendaries!

I know... That's practically a giveaway. But really, how else are we supposed to get all those legendaries with (unfortunately) kind of bad stats? We probably wouldn't pick them in a behold if we had the choice. And those who already immortalized them would get 5 slots plus 2,750 honor for 3k dilithium.

I'd rather a repeat of the McCoy deal with a different crew and a repeat of the honor deals this time around. Those were both excellent. I could care less if I ever add another star to Convergence Day Quark.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather a repeat of the McCoy deal with a different crew and a repeat of the honor deals this time around. Those were both excellent. I could care less if I ever add another star to Convergence Day Quark.

I absolutely agree that the honor sale was amazing and hope for a repeat. Preferably in addition to my little idea. And a new legendary distributed similarly to this year's McCoy. :)
    Farewell 🖖