Home Engineering Room

Yet another crew member has gone missing

SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Engineering Room
Looking through the Cryostasis Vault today I noticed my Off-Duty Stamets who has been Immortalized since February 18, 2019 is now missing. <sigh> Sending a ticket to CS who will probably tell me I airlocked him and maybe restore him after removing honor from my account.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Again, would remind you and everyone with this issue, as it happens often, video or screenshot your vault just before Tuesday “server update”.
    It is impossible to airlock an immortal crew. If you had a screenshot of immortal off duty stamets it would prove that you did not airlock bcuz u cant. Then honor will not be taken for return of your crew.

This still seems to be a grey area of DB blaming the client for “accidental airlock” because they have not figured out why or how crew disappear. So it is there current understanding the only explanation must be accidental dismissal.

More players need to video or screenshot their vault once weekly so that we can show DB what is happening even with immortal crew disappearing. And then make sure you add your device, platform, and version using to play. This is the only way they have the proper info needed to investigate this ongoing glitch.

Then also repeat all the info and screenshots here in a thread for Shan.

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Well, this is a funny occurrence, as Sven keeps a forum thread for all his immortals, complete with a screenshot and the date :D
    That should be easy peasy work for CS to fix....right?

Here's the only 'alarming' thing...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/146733/#Comment_146733
    That's Stamets from Feb. Take a look - he didn't have the last piece of equipment and wasn't actually immortal. If you forgot that, and went to freeze him, he was actually airlocked. You also could have put the equip on there after the fact, and he did go poof. Either way, there's proof he did exist.

Either way, best of luck.