Home The Bridge

Need help with my legendary behold

Mako CallowayMako Calloway ✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
ggchukrysbtk.png
K guys I need help with this one...

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of any of the three. Depends what you want, though.

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer
    Uhura if you're really into the Wild West collection or just like her in the show.
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Yep, what prime said with the added provision of whichever one you like the most as a factor.
    Let’s fly!
  • Thanks guys! Went with Juliana... can one really ever have enough androids? :P
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer
    Uhura if you're really into the Wild West collection or just like her in the show.

Pretty much this. Well, 💯% this.....
    Yep, what prime said with the added provision of whichever one you like the most as a factor.

And also this.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skipped out on Juliana once, and so was happy to get her yesterday. She is a top voyager and will probably be on my short list when the sale is over and I take stock.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tainer was the right choice - the other two are pretty weak, while Tainer is serviceable in the gauntlet with a trait bonus, has a strong SCI base, and is a top-notch voyager.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Tainer was the right choice - the other two are pretty weak, while Tainer is serviceable in the gauntlet with a trait bonus, has a strong SCI base, and is a top-notch voyager.

I agree. I have both Sisko and Uhura 1/5 FE and neither one ever sees any action, except in an event where I send out a bunch of extra shuttles.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer

How does Sisko top a Janeway variant in events. Or, is Trainer not a Janeway variant?

Edit: we both made mistakes on her name it is Tainer

Edit2: I went through the first Janeway event after Tainer's introduction no one asked if she counts as a Janeway. Strange some one always asks about these things but not here.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13159/key-information-about-the-event-alpha-and-omega-rerun-02-28/p7
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I don't think she's a Janeway variant. I'll check and edit the post.

Edit: No, not a Janeway variant. Trainer's best chance for events is Android trait.
    Farewell 🖖
    I’m pretty confused - why would Data’s mom’s consciousness embedded in the most advanced android body Dr. Soong ever built be related to Janeway?
    I’m pretty confused - why would Data’s mom’s consciousness embedded in the most advanced android body Dr. Soong ever built be related to Janeway?

Because people always do this stuff......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer

How does Sisko top a Janeway variant in events. Or, is Trainer not a Janeway variant?

Because Kate Mulgrew is playing her.

I am confused she gave birth to data🤔

Why wasn't Brent Spiner playing her, he plays the rest😉

I forgot lal, so they definitely stop it when it is female.

Edit: sorry Dirk I thought it was an episode I did not remember or did not see, I thought it was Kate Mulgrew.

Edit: also sorry to Lorca I started this confusion.

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer

Nope.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Juliana_Tainer

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer

Nope.

Thanks Scott
    Now I know why I was confused. I thought from the artwork it was Kate Mulgrew I could not remember the episode. I hit the link you put up and remembered it right a way when I saw the picture of the actress.

Gosh I took a look at the behold up on top, and it still looks like Kate Mulgrew to me🙄

Events = Sisko
    Voyages = Trainer

Nope.

Thanks Scott
    Now I know why I was confused. I thought from the artwork it was Kate Mulgrew I could not remember the episode. I hit the link you put up and remembered it right a way when I saw the picture of the actress.

Gosh I took a look at the behold up on top, and it still looks like Kate Mulgrew to me🙄

It does look like her. Understandable. {I mainly had to check Memory Alpha, because I was not sure if it washer or not.}
    If anything, she should look like Ambassador V’Lar from ENT....Fionnula Flanagan is a truly magnificent actress.