Home Engineering Room
Options

How is it possible to claim the "Complete Gauntlet Rounds" (100) by Feb 11th for Dr. 'Bones' McCoy?

We have this 4th anniversary event for Dr. 'Bones' McCoy and most of the related Achievements seem to be achievable. But one is to complete 100 gauntlet rounds. Surely that would take 200 days, since each gauntlet round is 48 hours? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    OK, I've answered my own question: it says "gauntlet rounds" but it really just means each head-to-head contest. I think the wording on the achievement should probably be changed from "rounds" to "contests" or "matches" or similar.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    „rounds“ sound pretty clear to me and everyone else in my fleet.
    Nor did i see any confusion about in other Timelines chatrooms.

And its easily to figure out as well if there are doubts. Just play 1 gauntlet round/match ups and you would see that the achievement counter goes up
    and up and up. :)

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Well since if it takes 2 days per gauntlet round then it would take 40k days to get the locutus from the gauntlet achievment, which equals over 109 and a half years...
    Disclaimer: this is satirical
  • Options
    A gauntlet round is not the 2 days of gauntlet, but each time you battle in the gauntlet.