Home The Bridge

Convergence Day 12 Hour Offers

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
I am not sure, but weren't there supposed to be daily 12 hour duration offers every time the Dabo wheel resets? There wasn't any for 48 hours straight. I hope there's one more today, since those are really worth the money for the gold citation on top of the stuff you usually get.

The best one so far was the 2x buyable 3k Chron, 3k Dil, 15x10 Portal offer ... that one gave a ton of honor for the other sale in the portal shop and it gave one citation each time being bought as well.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I am not sure, but weren't there supposed to be daily 12 hour duration offers every time the Dabo wheel resets? There wasn't any for 48 hours straight. I hope there's one more today, since those are really worth the money for the gold citation on top of the stuff you usually get.

The best one so far was the 2x buyable 3k Chron, 3k Dil, 15x10 Portal offer ... that one gave a ton of honor for the other sale in the portal shop and it gave one citation each time being bought as well.

I think those offers usually pop up only on Thursday and Sunday, but I could be mistaken. 🖖

EDIT: Here is today’s (Sunday) offer:
    6l86cbmye23y.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was one on Tuesday and Thursday (one was double, one single). I hope today is gunna be a good one then, hopefully a small one that can be bought 3 or 4 times (like 1000 Dilithium + 1000 Chronitons + 1 Gold Citation for 10 bucks).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was one on Tuesday and Thursday (one was double, one single). I hope today is gunna be a good one then, hopefully a small one that can be bought 3 or 4 times (like 1000 Dilithium + 1000 Chronitons + 1 Gold Citation for 10 bucks).

I agree with your pricing. I am skipping this one because of the RNG with packs. I look at those packs and think 8000 honor, not worth it at $24.99.