Home The Bridge
Options

Congrats Paladin on another F2M

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
How fast were you able to build Worf? A couple of us in our fleet made an attempt. I was done at 12:03(I didn't catch the seconds), so I'm curious how much faster you were.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible work. Today was be a mad dash with everyone getting 3/3 at once.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Paladin!!!!!!

👍🖖🎉🎂🎊🎇🎆🍻
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just amazing... Congratulations!
  • Options
    Agree, FTM is definitely not on my stt bucket list. Even more so after reading 2 min :O
  • Options
    Congrats! And I thought I was doing good at 3 min and change :)
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here comes Mr. Worf with your golden prize!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    adonibyte. wrote: »
    Agree, FTM is definitely not on my stt bucket list. Even more so after reading 2 min :O

That is good, I would encourage everyone to have a similar entry (or lack thereof) on their bucket list, a handful of players have the market completely cornered on that particular game feature, and it would be a shame if people were unaware of this and spent resources they didn't need to spend in a fruitless attempt to get a FTM.

Yeah. I didn't even collect my stuff until after 12:30. I knew I had no chance of beating 7,499 people {or more} to it.........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, not even started leveling mine lol
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My item stash is not as deep, but the first item I actually had to spend chrons/replicatorrations on was the Level 80 Speedo. That's where I paused and got back to work in the real world.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    FTM is on my bucket list, and I made my run at Worf, but 3:03 was too slow this time.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Getting one requires 2 main things - 1) pre-built items and 2) a really solid network/wifi connection. If you're stopping to farm or even hit "quick build" on anything but the clothes or unique-to-the-character items, odds are someone else has beat you.

cough dabo wheel cough
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever tried when I place 1st in an event, and yeah, its nearly impossible unless you dedicate yourself to executing it
  • Options
    There ought to be another way to get your name on something. Let us peasants have a chance once in a while.

Why not first to max on Ships?
  • Options
    There ought to be another way to get your name on something. Let us peasants have a chance once in a while.

Why not first to max on Ships?

Says the guy that Ive seen in UC and the arena rocking the newest ships!! Riiiiiiight :wink: