Home Engineering Room
Options

[Resolved]Error occurred during sign-in

2»

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Really, we already have 3 threads here for the same issue. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Agreed. 3 threads now. Shan has answered in one thread. “Looking into it”
  • Options
    Saw on one of the other threads they need my location and os. California and running on Android 9
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make an effort to check for existing thread on the same subject - I will merge this one :)
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Spain, Android.
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    🖖🏻
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are deploying a fix now, and we will be sending out an Voyage token.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error is in loading the player file . It's failing to load a symbol in the current campaign/season, so the entire thing bombs.

desc.premium_store_symbol
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We are deploying a fix now, and we will be sending out an Voyage token.

Thank you, Shan. Hopefully, it won't take too long to fix.
  • Options
    Error is in loading the player file . It's failing to load a symbol in the current campaign/season, so the entire thing bombs.

desc.premium_store_symbol

How did u figure this out?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Can't log in on any device since 12 noon today. I am on steam Windows and Androids
  • Options
    Fixed, I can log in now, thank u DB for fixing this semi-quickly
  • Options
    Same sign in error whether on my iPhone or iPad.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Game is back up on iOS. 🖖

EDIT: Thank you for the token & chrons!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I had to click x and enter my login.
    I am in now.

My iPhone I did not get message and got in.

On my iPad earlier I clicked x and entered my login data, but that failed. So I believe that was why I got the message. I had to login to get in.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in with the x and logging in, but if you restart again you have to log in like that each time.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Shan

some technical help/data/info:

The game has sign-in issues on:
    - Facebook (web browser)
    - Facebook Gameroom
    - Steam
    - Windows 10 version
    - iOS on iPad

dgt58e3ox1rb.png

Data packages get transferred up to your rented Amazon S3 Cloud space at Seattle.

a4nq7r6z5skt.jpg

Somehow, your Amazon server cant connect properly to the final STT database server it seems (52.32.183.136)? (or is is your authentication server? Don't know your server settings)

only did the trace on stt.disruptorbeam.com

I am sure, your technicians know their other game servers better

Additional info about game behaviour from within Facebook Webbrowser:
    I am told, that i am logged on with Facebook credentials (my name pops up there) but giving the option to log on with my email/password.
    This was normally BOTH logged on ...

evse4pdi71f3.jpg

Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should now be resolved for everyone, thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I got in with the x and logging in, but if you restart again you have to log in like that each time.

That would be an annoyance. I saw your post and then tried the ap again, it did not give the message. So either they are still working on it or maybe it is fixed now?
  • Options
    KettleKornKettleKorn ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Logging in works now, thanks for the voyage token and chrons Shan! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Received the 250 chrons and Voyage revival token, thank you! Perfect compensation!
  • Options
    Yep me too
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    Okay, back up here in New York. Thank you, Shan, for getting us back online, and for the token and chrons. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    This should now be resolved for everyone, thank you for your patience!

Thank you for sorting it out so quickly and for the compensation. Voyage revival tokens are a good idea for such log-outs. Thanks.

Next time a 5* citation? *just joking*
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".